i need a good clan

Started by friend or fo, September 21, 2003, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

friend or fo

i need help and a good clan b/c i just started but dead eye told me bout this but i need a clan b/c incase when my protection gosaway i might die  

Almkman

Join Winter.It is a good clan.You won't get attacked much while in Winter unless it's Loren attacking.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

fingo

I don't think your die. KOI accepts any rank.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Dead Eye

Wait, I helped you in here? Who are you? You aren't Anthony, are you?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Death Wave is looking for members...

Checkerpaw

As is Sith . . . (hint hint)

;)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ashyra Nightwing

friend or fo

yo its anthony tocco u kno me dan u got me to play this game illl join any clan just invite me or what eva  

The Lady Shael

I'll spag that in case anyone didn't quite get that.

Yo, it's Anthony Tocco. You know me, Dan, you got me to play this game. I'll join any clan, just invite me or whatever.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*spags Shael's spagging*

Yo, it's Anthony Tocco. You know me, Dan. You got me to play this game. I'll join any clan; just invite me, or whatever.

The Lady Shael

Oh, psh, you and your perfectionist ways...it was fine the way I had it, at least it was understandable...^_^ :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

caedo caelestis

Personally, I wouldn't worry about a clan until you either reach rank 20+ or make 20+ enemies, whichever comes first. Even at that the first one can still be waivered since you should be able to handle your own. Top 10 isn't exactly locked by DI.

The Lady Shael

DI? (Whoa that sounds weird now...) Either someone made a clan named DI that I haven't learned about, or you haven't been here for a looooooooong while, Caedo.

caedo caelestis

I only know of one DI - Delors Independant Forces - I apologize in advance for the spelling errors.

Ashyra Nightwing

DI's long gone now.... That was in the First Era..