I have a great idea!

Started by The Beatles, September 20, 2003, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Sorry, I highly doubt that people here don't know "what being in lans would be like". People here, I am sure, have at least a rudimentary knowledge of how clans work. No, the reason is that you wanted to be the leader. Good luck.

Dixie Ros?

Ad is gonna kill you.....
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Beatles

I shouldn't think so. I was provoked a lot, but I stayed calm, ne?

Riverpaw

Quote from: The BeatlesSecond, I think they copied it from us.
We were first, but yours was the first serious one. We at TSOR have been joking about a Terrouge takeover for months and an RWL takeover for a few weeks. (Yes, my idea.) Anyways, yes, I did copy you. Once I saw this, I realised it was destroy or be destroyed, and that is was no longer a laughing matter. So, I set it up with other TSOR-ians. BTW, look at the original topic, not the poll one started later because I had posted in the wrong area. Also BTW, I'm mpan from TSOR, just so you know and can flame me over there. hehe :rolleyes:
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Almkman

I thought you were from TSOR.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Riverpaw

Quote from: almkmanI thought you were from TSOR.
You mean it wasn't obvious enough to begin with? *gasp* (BTW, the takeover's not why I'm here. I was here before.)

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

There should be a consideration of a merger between some of the Promisance games or at least an attempt. Redwall's ranks have thinned out quite a bit. An agreeable consolidation would strengthen Promisance as a whole and not just have a bunch of weak factions that could become a lot more fun as one game.

Then again, I know nothing of the Promisance community or online textbased gamming as a whole, let alone Redwall.

The Beatles

Cheers: and who are you then, Caedo? Completely new?
mpan: Hi there! I think you're the most level-headed dude at TSOR. Have you seen my warbands version? It's bug-free atm. http://warbands.rwcenter.net/

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The BeatlesCheers: and who are you then, Caedo? Completely new?
You could say that.

The Lady Shael

*says just that* You're completely new.

Does that mean you're from TSOR visiting us for a while, or you're really new to all of this?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

I am unsure of what TSOR is, but I will be visiting for a while regardless.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Beatlesmpan: Hi there! I think you're the most level-headed dude at TSOR. Have you seen my warbands version? It's bug-free atm. http://warbands.rwcenter.net/
No, Karlin is, he's just, well... not quite resolved about the erm... incident. Anyways, thanks for the compliment. I will consider this in the summertime, but with prep school, normal school, etc., I believe two Promsciances and two forums are quite enough. Next summer, okay.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Quote from: caedo caelestisI am unsure of what TSOR is, but I will be visiting for a while regardless.
http://sword-of-redwall.xepher.net/

Check it out. I'm mpan there. (I'd give you the spiel, but that's long enough for you to hate TSOR by the time I'm done.)

*ten years later*

Oh.

caedo caelestis

I know what it is now, just by looking at the link. Acronyms confuse me sometimes.

spy

u can nevr bet us lol u

- Hm. Apparently TSOR doesn't seem to enforce their language control....
I am Spy.
Out of service, but still the same.