A possible Multi...

Started by Trident, September 20, 2003, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

After attacking Hullicination (517) I got an email from a clan member, number 525 (I'm not even going to attempt the name) saying that that wasn't wise of me.  I also noticed right about then that 517 had gotten on too.  Both Loren members, both on the same time.  I'm just wondering if that might be a possible multi.

On another note, I'll help out blades only if their clan members stop attacking me.  I'd also like to see Loren go down, as they're a big threat to me (even though I'm clanless).

Retto

Ah. hum...nope, definately not a multi.  Very certainly definately.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Trident

~*shrugs*~

Ok, thanks for looking into it.  

Almkman

Tooth and claw is a multi.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kitty

Loren only became a threat to you after you attacked (517) 20 times in retal for one failed attack.  Further you are wrong, 517 was on line at the time you attacked him.   .... and your actions where indeed unwise to attack a member of a clan so many times when 3 of them where on line.  You seem like a great person to fit right in with the Blades.

How hard is my name General Sun Tzu?

Almkman

Please don't start this again.

Checkerpaw

I have a question . . . how did Hallucination go from the bottom of the list to number 13 in a matter of days?  I sure would like to know his/her secret, because I could use the help.

<_<
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Riverpaw

If such a powerful secret exists, then nobody will reveal it, unless, of course, they get something, too. Just so you'd not get too disappointed.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Checkerpaw

What I want to know is how such a thing is possible!  What makes this more inexplicable to me is the fact that Hallucination was repeatedly attacked (and decimated) by so many warlords.  How do you recover from something like that so fast?

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Almkman

You get land and attack people.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: almkmanYou get land and attack people.
After being basically decimated by warlords repeatedly attacking you?

Almkman

Brain

QuoteI have a question . . . how did Hallucination go from the bottom of the list to number 13 in a matter of days?

I wanna know too.
Actually, he climbed that high in a matter of minutes.  I support Loren, so I am going to ask him how he did it.  Maybe he will tell me; maybe not.

Riverpaw

He must have been storing turns...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dead Eye

You watch. I killed my account. I bet within a few days I can be in top 20. Last time I was in top 15 within a day. But I bet he stored turns. He is pretty good. Loren killed me, I gave in. He actually hit me 52 times yesterday, and I bet he gained ranks through me. Him and Solo nailed me with just rats, so when I got on todya I had exactly 0. That is Loren's only problem, I think most of them go just for rats. I could be wrong. But they arent the new people TJ and a few others thought they were.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov