Hello Everyone!!

Started by The Demon Hunter, September 19, 2003, 05:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Demon Hunter

Calria seems to think i should have posted this here.. i think...

Hello mortals, I am the demon hunter. No, not illidin, although he is one of my anciencts. I live many ages later then my foolish ancestor. With the power given to me by elune, i will let the stars fall apon you, and chaos reign in the worls of redwall. MOA HA HA HA!!!

(just thought i'd do the typical newb speech and try to sound cool <_< )

How y'all doin?  
I am...

The Demon Hunter

Learn to fear me

Riverpaw

I'm also new here. Hi. Also, I have a sneaky suspicion as to who you are. Don't worry, though, your secret's safe with me. If my hunch is right, well, never mind, just in case it's wrong.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Scarwake

Welcome, oh newcomers!  I'm TJ or a variety of other names(Toggie, Jamie, Boggs) and I'm a friend of Calria, so if you've got any questions or whatever feel free to ask.

Have a wonderful time and you'll both get addicted to RWL too.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

*waves* Welcome to RWL! Hope you have a great time!

(I, too, have a suspicion...Riverpaw, and I'm a mod)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael(I, too, have a suspicion...Riverpaw, and I'm a mod)
So you noticed the avatar, too?  **HINT HINT TERROUGE**AND ANOTHER SITE, BUT DIFFERENT AVATAR**
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Abby The Rat

I have a good idea who you are too...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

*shrugs* I have no suspicions, but, of course, I'm not an avid Terrougian either.

Welcome! Post long and prosper!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Ashyra Nightwing

Yissy! Welcome.
I haven't got a clue who you are.. I'm very inactive over at Terrouge, I only post there when RWL is down.

Do you like cheese?

The Demon Hunter

blue cheese scares me
Do you all know me from Warcraft III? I play online there sometimes and i like demon hunters... thats where my avata is from...?
I am...

The Demon Hunter

Learn to fear me

Blackeyes

I dunno, but I had this weird feeling it was Peace for a minute. I miss him dearly. And he had one of those cool moving avatars awhile ago. And he used to ask me if I played Warcraft III
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Swordsgirl

Hello! I'm new too, and I don't know who you are. In fact *looks around* I don't know most of these people. Maybe it would help if I posted more :rolleyes:

My brother plays Warcraft III. Maybe he'd know you?

Anyway. Have fun.
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: BlackeyesI dunno, but I had this weird feeling it was Peace for a minute. I miss him dearly. And he had one of those cool moving avatars awhile ago. And he used to ask me if I played Warcraft III
cool, your seeing me places!

The Demon Hunter

:blink: you thought i was "peace"?? what dos that mean?

Well the avatar's from the worcraft III website, i go ther all the time and i love deamon hunters.

There are lots of people who play Warcraft III so i doubt i'd know anyone... but if so that'd be cool!
I am...

The Demon Hunter

Learn to fear me

Blackeyes

Peace dosen't mean anything, Peace is a person from RWL and he is one of the greatest.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....