Confession

Started by The Beatles, September 18, 2003, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

if we know you are josh you cant pretend to be josh without us knowing therefor josh cant comeback as if he is dead
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

General Austin

But why tell Dead Eye something when he hasn't even posted? ;)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

I have the feeling this isn't Blood Wake, but someone logged in as him, but then again, I don't know Blood Wake that well.

Blood Wake

It's me, my name is Sean Hunt blah blah
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Beatles

This is all getting needlessly confusing. Aus, Dead Eye, get therapy ie. talk to CatFoodMade4Dogs on AIM.

Blood Wake

no-one knows my password, unless the admins can see what it is

h

General Austin

If you hadn't noticed, he's not online I've tried already. That's why I'm asking you.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Quote from: Blood WakeIt's me, my name is Sean Hunt blah blah
OK, then I just don't know you that well. Or it's not you, and whoever it is is lying. At any rate, you didn't read the topic, did you now?

Blood Wake

this topic? of cource i did! I'm kinda friends with you now and you as Josh hasn't done anything bad lately, I think you made all our RWL lives more exciting as Josh. It was fun always looking around for you.

Wait, so i was right in a round of duels (or warbands) when i found two guys who I had proof were josh and you said you knew them both

h

The Beatles

You've complained in the last few weeks that your brother, for example, posted as you because you hadn't logged out. So maybe others could, too.
Aus: wait for him then. I've explained my side, yet you refuse to understand it, or even to stop disagreeing.

Trident

Yeah that was really pointless...

Blood Wake

oh, good point. and aus stop talking about that! we're talking about this HUGE news. not who beatles was talking to.

h

*Will make 50 Screen name

Bloodwake: Beatles ISN'T Josh.  We have already established that fact.  (Or, at least, I thought we did.)

Blood Wake

h

The Beatles

He simply hasn't taken the time to read the flipping topic, or even, our replies.