Confession

Started by The Beatles, September 18, 2003, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Will make 50 Screen name

Chill out, Aus.  *Pats* I have over twenty different identities.  *Nods* Yes, I do.

General Austin

I just angry. I know I look like a jerk saying this stuff, but Josh lies ALLA time, and this is most likely not an exception. I can't chill out until I've exhausted all my sources of info.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blackeyes

This is bull****, I know for a fact.

*Stares down and has no proof*

*Runs away*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

General Austin

CatFoodMade4Dogs: just that i asked fenix a question
CatFoodMade4Dogs: fenix didnt answer
CatFoodMade4Dogs: then asked
CatFoodMade4Dogs: "right"
CatFoodMade4Dogs: to beatles
CatFoodMade4Dogs: and he goes
CatFoodMade4Dogs: "what?"

That is a bit of evidence.

Another is that (At least I think this is evidence) Josh joined up with Warbands, which as most of you know is hosted by Beatles. He soon quit because he said Beatles was cheating. Now, if we can judge from past experiences with Josh, I would say that instead of quitting his own hosted game, he would have kept on playing, and gotten quite a high rank. I will soon post more.

My Hypothesis (I feel smart!) is that Beatles and Josh are both haivng fun, working together to do a big joke. Sorry if I'm spoiling your fun, guys, but it's not fun (ny).

The Beatles

Aww.. it was only innocent fun. I mean, you know, you started it all. I think Josh went around saying that I was the Mercenary, no wait, you did, and I kept on denying it, and Josh or you were like "We know, don't deny it." I got fed up, and started saying something even more ridiculous. It shut you up for 10 minutes, and those 10 minutes were worth all the hassle. Heh.
So, I am not the Mercenary, and I am not Josh. I think Boze and Calria know, right? Have a nice day.

General Austin

0.o Wow, that has venom. Thanks for...erm...Not sure yet. Why were you so nice to me before if you hated my guts as you do now? I'll "shut myself up for 10 minutes" if you tell me.

P.S. I don't remember that at all. I remember greatly disliking Mercenary, but not accusing anyone of being him.

*Will make 50 Screen name

Go Aus!  I fell for it =\ (I am SO gullible).

Nice one, Beatles XD.

The Beatles

That was addressed to Dead Eye, not you, Aus.

General Austin

Dead eye wasn't talking, he was providing evidence, silly. Was that a back-track? *pokes him aggresively*

Blood Wake

you're a good actor, so good that i'm not THAT mad at you because Josh is a whole other person. with you exposed you can't keep up the act and Josh is now dead. though some thing you said can  make me mad at you like when you said: don't worry I won't tell anyone who you are like i never tell who Josh is.  :angry:

Wow, am i glad i came to the forums today!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sha

*raises an eyebrow*

Okay... Avoid the personal attacks. I know I'm not a mod or anything  here, but I'm seeing them more and more here, and it's really starting to get on my nerves. If you have a problem with someone or something someone did, PM/IM/email them about it. And be kind. It isn't that difficult to be kind, I promise. There wasn't exactly a personal attack here.. but pretty close. I recommend you all walk away from this topic and cool off. Because fighting is not cool.

Now, as for this whole joke thing... um. Yeah. Bored much?  *wanders off*

Blood Wake

this is major though!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

General Austin

Josh? Dead? What? ::cries::

The Beatles

Err... what was that, Blood Wake?
Aus: ask Dead Eye if you're not convinced, he started the Mercenary business.

Blood Wake

this is probably the biggest news ever in these forums and you say they should be here!

h