Confession

Started by The Beatles, September 18, 2003, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

lol, i guess i didnt read the other confesion in here. i stopped paying attention at the catfoodmade4dags part
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

General Austin

So, Beatles, now that all this is cleared up, may I ask why you acted as josh? To spice things oop?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blood Wake

Oi think they bes weird people
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Fenix

Catfood started it all, he got Josh saying I was the Mercenary.
OK people, show's over, let's get back to normality.

~Beatles

Blood Wake

i dont like normality

h

Fenix

I should probably log on as Beatles, don't you think?
In case you are wondering, no, we are not the same person. It would be ridiculous to think so.

The Lady Shael

I hate it when topics go to four pages before I can have a look at them...

I must admit, that gave me quite a scare. It completely ruins the confession I was about to make: I am Julie. Yes, in that chat I had with Beatles which I posted under my secret screen name where I said I was Shael, it's true. Sorry for decieving you all along.  :P

I hope none of you fell for that last paragraph.

I figured this was a hoax, because you both have pictures in the photo album, very different pictures too. Not to mention you both have a completely different personality, knowledge, vocabulary and spellings. Nice attempt, though. It was amusing to see everyone's reactions...^_^ I liked Retto's. And Ju's.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI hope none of you fell for that last paragraph.
Woah, I thought you were serious for a minute there.  I am so confused!  Who am I?!

*Tries to think*

*Dies from confusion*

Blood Wake

maybe you're... JOSH!!!!

h

Blood Wake

here's my confesion: i am... i am... i can't say it... i am... I'm... Bill Clinton!!*puts face in hands and crys*

h

The Lady Shael

Hey, no, I'M Josh! Oh wait, no, I said I was Julie...yes, I'm Julie. *waves a penguin in everyone's face*

Okay, truthfully, I'm Ragefur. Yes. No touchie.

Heh, everyone should pretend to be someone else...

Guess who I am now: ~huggle~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

pretend?!?! what the helk are you talking ab... I mean i'll pretend to be T..J. yes... pretend *snikkers*

h

calria

No, I'm sorry... it's all been a hoax-
I'm JOSH.

or rather... Josh is me.

Fenix

See?

It's *cackle* TRUE.

Peace Alliance

*rolls eyes* ^ I'm With Stupid

Anywho, lets sum it up:

I'm Beatles