The results are in

Started by Angrod Palant?r, September 17, 2003, 06:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angrod Palant?r

As I've mentioned, I ran a poll in our forums to decide what to do in regards to TJ.
There were 5 votes to keep attacking, and 2 to make peace.
The former clearly outdoes the latter.
Dead Eye said that if we continue to fight TJ, we go to war with not only him, but the whole of Blades.
Therefore, we declare war openly on Blades. It shall not stop until they give in and admit defeat and until TJ is no longer a threat.

Any that wish to support Blades do so now, so we know who we're up against.

Abby The Rat

While Blade our ally Winter will not go to war unless voted by the clan members, right now I'm going to have to find time and get the clan into shape. I'd get some sort of idea from them the in the next 2 days.

I'm sorry to hear that it has come to this.

~knows he going to get a lot of messages~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and I don't think I'll go to war. My small clan members would just be flattened by the highly-ranked Blades members..

Kitty

It seems that for a peacefull clan, Winter is already only attacking Loren.  I think they have made up their minds. It would be better if they were up front with their actions.

Dead Eye

Angrod,

Hey, before this war can I ask a big favor. The game doesnt work at my dads house. I have been here from monday to thursday. I forgot to go on vacation. I am asking really nicely not to hit me. I can't get on. I understand why if you say no, but I think it isnt very honorable to hit some one who cant fight back
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Argh. I wish I was able to log in and get a glimpse of the action and chaos....not fair...there hasn't been an all-out war in forever either...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mikalae Gildar

When you said "Winter is already attacking Loren", that wasn't a completely correct statement.  The statement should have gone as follows:

"Mikalae of the Dark Knights is already attacking Loren."

Bwahaha!  Destruction and death!  Argghhh, I'm opening myself up for attack.  Well, anywho, yeah.  I support you, Blades, even though you KICKED ME OUT OF YOUR CLAN!!!!  I'm kinda like Switzerland:  Neutral with an Attitude.  Well, now I, the Dark Knights, openly declare war  on Loren if the rest of Winter does or doesn't.  This is the war to end all wars!

*Sharpens sword*

*Beats war drum*
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

Han Solo

calria

I believe that the Winter policy on attacks is, or at least was, a max of 3 attacks/day.
As we all know, I will never support Winter going to war unless we are directly targeted by a hostile clan.

However, you don't touch Winter. You touch Winter, I get upset. I get upset, I fight. End of story.

Han Solo

I don't take kindly to threats.  Although I am not sure yours holds much validity, if you know what i mean.....
In any case, bring it.  

windhound

oooh..  big clan war..  *wonders if he will stay neutral*  probubly not, if anything I would support Loren..  I geuss anyways..  depends..  
meh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Almkman

I kinda over did the attack limit then.They are considering setting us at war because of me.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Brain

Winters policy is to only attack 3 times?  I know I am kinda new here, but if that is true, than they don't follow their "policies" very well.

Allow me to show you how they only attack 3 times:

Revengers of Evil (#411) attacked Scarcheek (#527) - 27 consecutive times
Revengers of Evil (#411) attacked Hallucination (#517) - 11 consecutive times
The Sockferrets (#49) attacked Hallucination (#517) - 7 consecutive times
The Sockferrets (#49) attacked Pentephraxis Legion (#7) - 37 consecutive times
Mistresses of the Black Lagoon (#484) attacked  Violet Ray Vixens (#38)  - 33 consecutive times
Dark Knights (#511) attacked Wolven teeth (#515) - 10 consecutive times
Dark Knights (#511) attacked various Clan: Loren members - 31 consecutive times

The majority of these targets are members of Clan Loren.  It seems that winter has already gone to war with Loren, but the chose not to tell anyone.  

Winter advertises that they are a peaceful clan.... now maybe it is because I am new to this game, but when someone attacks another person 37 consecutive times... but I don't see it.  

Also, the vast majority of these attacks are against players much weaker than themselves.  I won't go through the work to prove this, but you can check for yourself.  Seems kinda cheap and cowardly and bullyish to me.

Almkman

All I can attack is Loren members.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kitty

To keep with the facts, I went and checked what people in Winter have taken a turn after this TJ thingy started.  And of the truns how meny where on Loran.

Revengers of Evil (#411)  41 out of 41 (100%)
The Sockferrets (#49) 13 out of 18 (72%)
Dark Knights (#511) 32 out of 33 (97%)

Seems the 3 attack per day thingy is not enforced.

:angry: