Episode 1: I choose you!

Started by TR Shadow, September 15, 2003, 05:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

(We see Ashyra laying in a bed, her room decorated with Redwall posters, Redwall books, ect.  Suddenly, an alarm clock goes off and Ashyra bolts upright and screams)

Ashyra: I'm late!

(Not bothering to change or brush her hair, Ashyra jumps out of bed and runs out the door.  She shoves her way through a crowd of people before making it to a giant laboritory.  We see a tall, thin man dressed in a lab coat come out to greet her.)

Man: Hello, Ashyra.  I see you're still in your pajamas.

Ashyra: (Looks down and gasps) I'm sorry, professor Wolf Bite!  I totally forgot to change this morning!  Anyway, when do I get my Redwallmon?

Prof. Wolf Bite: Come right this way.  (Leads Ashyra into a large room with three Pok--err...Redwallballs sitting on a table)

Ashyra: I've thought about it a lot and I've decided that I want LaskFrildurmander!

(Ashyra grabs a Redwallball and throws it to reviel an empty ball)

Wolf Bite: (Shakes head) A trainer came and took that one just a few minutes ago.

Ashyra: Okay then, I'll take Squirtdeepcoiler.

(Ashyra grabs a Redwallball and throws it to reviel, yet again, an empty ball)

Ashyra: In that case, I'll take BigOakTreeByTheNorthWallasore!

(Ashyra grabs the last Redwallball and throws it to reviel an empty ball)

Wolf Bite: There's only one Redwallmon left, but I don't think it's tame yet.  All the same, you may have it.

Ashyra: Thank you, professor!  I'll take good care of it!  Go Redwallmon!  (Throws Redwallball and a small creature wearing a green habit with a long tail comes out)  Wow, it's a Matthiasachu!

Matthiasachu: Matthias!

(Ashyra leaves the lab and attempts to drag Matthiasachu down the road with a bent up coat hanger and rubber gloves.)

Ashyra: Hmm, you remind me of cheese.  I think I'll name you Cheeseachu.  Partly because I like cheese, but mostly because it's a lot easier to spell and it will cause the writer a lot less trouble.

Cheeseachu:  MATTHIASACHU!  (Attempts to thundershock, but it doesn't work because Ashyra has rubber gloves on.  Then, Cheeseachu somehow magicly faints ((because I don't remember how Pikachu was really supposed to faint because it's been a long time since I saw this episode of Pokemon XD)))

Ashyra: Oh no!  Cheeseachu!  (Runs down the path as fast as she possibly can)  Don't you worry, we'll get you to the Redwallmon center soon!

Girl with a bike: What's going on?

Ashyra: (Steals bike) I'll return this... someday!

Girl with a bike: You come back here right now!  (Follows)

(End scene)

Obviously, this won't be as good as the LOTR one, basicly because I have to do this one from memory and I can just refer back to the LOTR movie for the other one.  Actually, I probably won't contenue this one; it was mostly just for laughs.

~Julie~

Sha

*dies giggling*

I... am so amused.

MATTHIASACHU! Matthias? Achu! A-CHU!

Erm. Yeah. *ducks out and runs*

windhound

*grins*
picachu fainted because ash threw a rock at a spearow, who got mad and got all of it's likkle friends together and attacked them, err...  yeah...  somthing like that...  
*nods*
nice...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Angrod Palant?r

I like muchly. Please continue with it.

The Lady Shael

*laughs* Highly amusing...can't wait till Ashyra sees it...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Thank you very much.  Something good DID come out of getting sick and missing school.  Well, that is, if you consider this good ^_^.

Thank you, windhound.  If I wasn't so lazy, I would add the part about Matthiasachu being knocked out by a Sparra XD.

[Edit] I just read windhound's sig.  Don't capitalize windhound.  Got it ::agrees:: .

Dead Eye

I know your going to add me in it, right Julie?!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

~>John<~

matthiasachu? jeex julie....lol
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dixie Ros?

Can I be that rat pokemon? Orr.....SOMEONE!! ANYONE!!

This is great stuff.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dixie Ros?

Oh! Oh! I wanna be Misty! Pleaseeee??
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Holby

Nooooo, make me Misty!
(Had I been someone else watching me, I'd have this face set like concrete: :blink: followed shortly after by: :huh: .)
I will not deleted this

baska

Holbs, your starting to scare me......Make me Brock: the chick luvin' dude!

Dixie Ros?

No! Make that'n Retto! *Amused*

I wouldm't mind being Nurse Joy/Off. Jenny  
user posted image