Which Eras did you join? (Reg)

Started by The Lady Shael, September 15, 2003, 12:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Smart of me to post this poll now, before the fourth era on Reg, otherwise, the choices wouldn't fit.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

I have played in all the regular eras, and I have made rank 1 in all of them too (the only reason I have that distinction for Round 1 is that I was the first to sign up). Also, I have been the Northland Raiders in all of them at least once, and had at least one horde with a two digit number. I also kept records of some sort for all of them, in fact, I still have a record of each and every attack made upon myself in round 1.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

baska

I think I was here for the second and third but I'm not really sure...

Ashyra Nightwing

I've played in all the eras..
Era 1 = Ashyra's Horde (#641)
Era 2 = The Guardians of the Night (#29)
Era 3 = Pentephraxis Legion (#7)

Dead Eye

I played in all. Though I didnt start really getting strong until end of era 1.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TR Shadow

I played in the first and second.  I sucked too.  Go me =\!

calria

First, second, and third...
1st/2nd as L'Mal Terre, 3rd as various things... I have the list of all my hordes somewhere... heh

fingo

I joined near the end of the first era
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

The Lady Shael

Everyone loves to participate in polls when it involved themselves...^_^...including me.

My hordes:(funny how I can remember all the numbers)
First Era: The Black Raiders #55, The Band of Rebels #225, El Queso #419, Daughters of Delor #619, and The Realm of Unspoken Darkness #1235.
Second Era: Daughters of Delor #20, I think is the only one. I didn't play much that era.
Third Era: Daughters of Delor #8
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

All Eras!
and, *points below into sig* mostly Windhound accounts,
ze fish names are new, but, they shall stay...  beware of the fish...  *grinneth*  *researches more fish names for future accounts*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Trident

I started the very first era, joining as the for some reason well-known, well-hated, and well-respected Skull Riders.

Scarwake

I've played all eras(1st, 2nd, 3rd)

First Era: The Bladewakes(made Blades clan)/Guardians of the Blade

Second Era: Guardians of the Blade/Celtic Blades/Bladewakes/some others(stopped playing for awhile due to something)

Third Era: Guardians of the Blade/something/something/something/Scarwake (no I wasn't killed all these times, I just stopped playing for some time due to something...)
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

I've played all rounds of Regular. However, I joined late in Round 1 and wasn't really active in Round 3. Legions of Teufel has been my name every time (except for the couple times that I restarted last round).  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

I've never killed myself for any reason on RWL.. I have the oldest playing account in Regular.. I was going to leave once, but then I decided against it..
I was losing so much money a turn, and I didn't even have that much money, and then I logged on and found myself at rank 4 with 125 million NW..
I was happy.

wolf bite

I joined in the last half of era 1 when Blue Eyes was godly.

As far as the others, look under my name.  All games I have played in are listed, besides era 1 because of the 14 games I have played, that is the one I did not hold emperorship for at least a week. Some games I took the top a few times.

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles