One day's notice...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 14, 2003, 02:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*pats* Nobody did. That's automatic. And one of the less known protests going on at this board right now..."Lovely" isn't technically a cuss word, but apparently the admins think so, so we really have no choice. Raine did put up a good fight against it though, before he left again...somebody should poke him on MSN and get him to come back here...it's lonely here without him...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: KlamathHeh, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when people miss me...  Hi, Julie!  (That feels weird, I'm a Julie, too...)
Nice to see you Aurellia Corps, miss the wars with you, they were probably fun, if we ever had any. Don't mind my memory or spelling.

Menatus

Klamath! I hope you remember me. I've been around here since November, so only a month after it started. Wow, seems a LOT longer than a year. I haven't even been here in ages (months).

calria

Yeesh...
I've only been gone from here for a few days and it's like everyone went crazy in my absence!
*wonders what it must be like to come back after months*

The Beatles

Lovely? Lovely?
Wait: lovely

AHA! That is ... screwed up, to say the least. I mean, even Aus uses that.

[edit] OK, he uses darglesnoogit or something now, but he used to use "Lovely".

Menatus

What's lovely? Is it (I am so stupid it or something?)

Okay, that was weird. They put the weirdest things in for "cuss" words.

The Lady Shael

Don't look at me, it was the admins. o.0 At first they suggested shampoo. And I'm also getting used to seeing, "Lovely it!" around the forums as well...a little amusing, I think.

BTW, changed the name of the topic, because the anniversary is only a week away! Which means you have that amount of time for the invites! So hurry up and gather as many RWL people to come and celebrate! Whee!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

Woo!
One month anniversary! Lovely Lovely Lovely!!! *giggles*

Menatus

What, so what is lovely? Umm...It can't be (I am so stupid it, could it? Besides, it's not spelled (I am so stupid it it, it's darnit. You can look it up here.

Ashyra Nightwing

*bounceth*

One week....

Maybe I shall write a story for it...

Menatus

*still doesn't know what lovely is*

Riverpaw

Quote from: Menatus*still doesn't know what lovely is*
It's the bad word filter replacement for Lovely minus the hyphens. (Shouldn't have said that.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

TR Shadow

Random question: Why is the word Lovelyin the word filters, anyway?  It's not like it's bad.  I mean, even I use that word!

Lovely it.

XD

The Lady Shael

That's what everyone else, bar the admins, want to know. Raine protested against it, stating how pointless it was, but they didn't listen to him. *sigh*  

Menatus

It's lovely? lovely!? Of all the stupid things! Oh well, instead of using lovely it you can use Oh dear (which is a real word, too!)