One day's notice...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 14, 2003, 02:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Check the calendar!

RWL's first anniversary celebration will take place in exactly one week! The purpose of this topic is to give a a heads-up to this event, so you will be sure to be here when it takes place. It's also here to urge you to tell ex-RWL members to pop in the forums and celebrate with us! Maybe even let some non-forum goers on the game to come in and join the fun.

The legend relives on October 14, 2003!!!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dixie Ros?

*Can't wait*

*Is writing a RP for it*

*Greymater sizzles*

Maybe not.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

calria

YAY!!!
*dances*
One year! One year! One year! One year! One year!

Wahoo!

(I'm excited. Can you tell?)

Angrod Palant?r

baska

Yay! Whooooooooooooooooot! One year! It seems soo much longer! Yay! Whooooooooooot

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! One year! Yay!

*sings 'Happy Birthday'*
Yes, it seems sooo much longer than that...

Blood Wake

i thought it started in september of last year? oh, well, YAY WHOOHOO ONE YEAR!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ruatine

*dances*

Yea!! I've been here since February. I'm trying to start coming back even though college keeps me pretty busy.

*raises hand*

I'll bring the Coke for the party! *grins*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blood Wake

i joined the forums 11th of february but i played for more than a month before going to the forums
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sha

Wow. I can't believe it was almost a year ago when I last played RWL...

It is rather exciting, even though I haven't been around for that full year. Wohoo!  

The Lady Shael

Blood Wake: That's what I thought too, but I don't have any proof of that. I used October 14th because that's the day when Boze first advertised RWL. (I actually haven't asked Boze for the start date, I asked Retto, who told me to check the Terrouge forums. Someone can ask Boze if they like.)

If you know a RWLer who doesn't play or visit the forums anymore, please contact them now! Meaning people like Klamath, Shy, Kilk, Raine, Griever, Orcrist, Veranor(where has he BEEN, anyways?!), Bloodrath(or is he back? Can't keep track...), Tania, etc. I can reach pretty much all of them over AIM except Raine, who has MSN. So someone needs to invite him. Hm, it would be wise to let all our admins know about this so they can be here, mainly Stormy and Ragefur, not sure if they know...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Maybe I'll prod my friends into playing RWL! That would be fun...

caedo caelestis

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelThe legend relives on October 14, 2003!!!
No one to invite, but I'll be there, conditions permitting, aka parents.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Klamath

I'll try to be present.  ^_^  RWL seems like so much longer ago to me than just a year... wow.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.