i cant think of a topic name

Started by Blood Wake, September 13, 2003, 03:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Next round has to be a free for, clanless, do what you want game. We dont need a game where there are only two clans, it was fun last turbo, but i want to play one like the first round. We have duels if we really want a game like that but my favorite games are RWL regular and the original RWL turbo and i want to play them both not just one
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes. I agree. Having a free-for-all Turbo would be fun, now I've worked out a perfect strat.. Fehe.

Sun Jian

I'd have to disagree there......All the good people would dominate and it would really only be the best playing at all...they'd wipe out anyone smaller,so all the guys that can't play would just get beaten down :snicker:  :snicker:  :lol:  :lol: thats funny,but still,its no fun for the new guys.But with clans you have someone to call an ally,a written ally,not just spoken,but you should be like to be able to switch clans like twice,and then when they join the good clan,the underdogs come back,they switch again,then the others come back,and there stuck there with there mouths wide open thinking "oh god we're gonna die"It would just make it more interesting. :)  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

calria

I agree- Turbo was more fun when there were no clans. True, it was harder, but isn't that the whole point? Turbo's a workout for your RWL muscles lol

Holby

Yes, no chance of backstabbing and false alliances this round. I do like the old format better, simply because once the goal is achieved, there's nothing more to play for. However, on previous Turbo rounds, power was constantly changing.
It /is/ the same lot of people who hold the top ranks, though, so a change was needed.
Last round dragged on for a couple of months, and I think it doesn't help to get the numbers back when all remember how dull it was by the end.
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

anyway to do the buddy system?  We take truly new players and team them up with older players. they shear FULLY thier armies. we could take the known players and list them from 1 to 10. put the 1s with the 10s. The 2s with the 9s. and so on.....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angrod Palant?r

*Nods* I like that.
And it raises the level of playing, so more of a challenge. New players don't get flattened, either.
B)

~>John<~

problem is, the 5's would get stuck with a slightly better player, 6;s with a slightly worse player, and the  would say, " He's so stupid why is he on my team" and the 5 would say " He's not even helping me, he's only that much better [if 10 is best]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blood Wake

I didnt know you liked Myazaki movies John, you do like more than just spirited away right? like Princess Mononoke
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Princess Mononoke /rocks/! As does all those neat anime...I dunno if anyone's heard of Scrapped Princess, but that's a fantastic story...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blood Wake

never heard of it. i was surprised to see that Ereptor is an anime fan. there aren't that many good anime movies. series are much better.

h

Peace Alliance

Bah, your all forgetting why i suggesting the clan games in the first place. it was because we were all getting bored of the original way.
Understandable though, that you would get bored of the clans eventually. so you need to keep switching them up, one round play one type of game and play a different type the next. A free-for-all might be fun for next round, and maybe the one after that... but what about the one after that? see what i mean?

calria

Well, yeah...
We can see how we're feeling after a round of free-for-all, though, before we start ordering the Admins around for the round after that... *laughs*

Peace Alliance

Looks like we'll be feeling beaten. lol