Blood's Clan? GO KOI!

Started by ~The Duke Aubres~, September 12, 2003, 06:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~The Duke Aubres~

Blood Wake attacked, and smashed my good friend Ashyra's stockpile of money she got. I am retaliating for her.  I want peace with everyone, except members of Blod Wake's clan. PLease send me some aid, so I can topple the Emperor and put in Ashyra. Once I get my goal, I shall give all of my things to Ashyra and pay back my friends who helped me. thank you all.

~Aus

wolf bite

Ah, are you sure you are right?  

My understanding is that Blood Wake smashed AD's food, that I had given to him.  

But Blood Wake only took 2 shots against Ashyra.  The rest of the shots where Scarwake's stealing the money that was given to her by Rahl.

Blood Wake and Scarwake are both X-Slayer members taking action against the aid that was handed out by Slayer.

Although not what I wanted or expected, I understand how they feel they should have recieved the aid from their own clan.

I see some real good fighting about to go on.

Hehe,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Almkman

Why don't you just use your main account Aus?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

~The Duke Aubres~

I fergot the password.... :(  

Blood Wake

cant retto tell you it? or boze
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h