Slayer

Started by Xenocide, September 12, 2003, 12:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Oh, we could go over again how under a truce I told you that I had sold my army to make more to send out and I was sending to the people of redwall billions in cash and food and you attacked me.  Or we could go over when you used my name of wolf bite to slaughter people in turbo.  Or we could even go over when you made an account on the forums with my avatar under my name.  But then I would only think more about the failed shot you tried on me the other day and decide you have been in the top ten way too long ?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Rastapopoulos

Quote from: Peace AllianceI wasn't just /someone/. I was a former clanmate who simply decided one day it would be fun to instill the most fear into this game that it has ever seen before... and i suceeded. Everyone knew about evil slayer, and everyone was scared. Even the ones who challanged us, only did so out of fear... it was truely the greatest political feet i've ever accomplished. I'm not that good with politics.
Why don't you try it again?
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

Cindarin

Wolf Bite as much as you would like to say that the Clan name of Slayer was stolen it wasn't.  Former members of the clan restarted it.  Only this time instead of doing acts of good its members took on acts of evil.  Like Peace said it was to kill you.  Killing the others was just to have some fun stirring up fear and chaos within the game and guess what?  It worked.  So many were paranoid that Peace and myself were going to come back on new hidden accounts and kill again.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

wolf bite

Okay, I made up the clan name, started the clan, invited others to be in the clan. then gave the clan to X. so whos clan was it?  Not the members. maybe X can say it was also his clan. Just becasue someone was in a clan and not ether the leader or even the assitant leader, does not mean it is thier clan.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

QuoteWhy don't you try it again?

Why try it again?  We've already done it... not much you can add to it to make it seem new and interesting.  Besides we only had peace, myself, and naltaca as the main attackers.  Anyone else who attacked seemed only to attack because they saw the person dying.  Not too many people want to be seen as being evil on the game.  However being evil is sometimes more fun then being good even if you know you aren't going to be emporer.  Btw, Peace didn't you start up a new account and become the emporer in the end?  I forget because I know I waited for the reset to restart.

user posted image

Wildwood

Being evil is very fun until you are killed.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Cindarin

Yes it is Wild.  However we didn't get killed.  We deleted our accounts ^_^.

user posted image

Peace Alliance

Mhm, i think i picked some of RWL's greatest fighters and survivors to be Slayers. We were constantly maxed out with the worst attacks any enamy could manage on us, and yet every 3 or 4 days, we still managed to rise up and take someone out.

Wildwood

By the way Cindarin it is Wildwood not Wild.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

IFman

it's shorter to write
you get called wild
and I get called IF
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

Fine I will call everyone with the first four letters of their real screename for the rest of the next two days, IFma

user posted image

IFman

no IFma bad

IFman, If, and iffy good.

or you could call me by my real name, though only 1 or 2 people know it on RWL
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

Iffy? Sweeet... *squggles*

Ashy works fine...