Slayer

Started by Xenocide, September 12, 2003, 12:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angrod Palant?r

That new world shall come soon enough.

baska

~Waits.....then prods some more~

Holby

I know now what it's like to have your work destroyed by others who say they don't intend to. *Points to attacks on windhound and moans*
I will not deleted this

windhound

Gah!  I gotta ask, what is the deal with poisening my account?!!
*fish floats at top of tank, pumped full of poisen*
*pokes fish*
*fish twitches*
neah.  

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:42:44 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Clan: Loren Blue Tang (#506)
Clan: RU Mission: Poison
Successful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:19 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:15 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:09 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:06 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:03 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:38:00 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:57 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:54 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:49 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:37:41 -0700 Ouwe To Gata Solo (#520)
Successful

Really, if you want some food, ask, I've got a small bit left...  poison and you shall get negitive results..  all providing that Blue Tang survives...  arg.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

~>John<~

as a member of loren, I am saddened by his attacks. He shall be dealt with....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Angrod Palant?r

I hadn't seen this when I posted in your other topic. "He shall be dealt with".
You have no right to say that. Had you brought it to my attention only, that would be fine. But you don't judge your clanmates like that. We're a team. I'm thinking of booting you now, you better do something to make me think otherwise.

Cindarin

Just wondering... but ummm, did anyone actually take command of the game after those of us in Slayer left?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

It was anarchy for a while, then did we not have one more ruling before the reset?

[edit]

Oh yes of course, Loren. Then wolf was in first and allied with the top 30. that was after slayer right?... no wait... that was Rome.... man i wish i had a memory.

Cindarin

I don't know what happened after that.  After that I left for about two eras so yea.  But if i'm not mistaken I thought Xen had 1st and Wolf had 2nd just before the reset?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: Angrod Palant?rI hadn't seen this when I posted in your other topic. "He shall be dealt with".
You have no right to say that. Had you brought it to my attention only, that would be fine. But you don't judge your clanmates like that. We're a team. I'm thinking of booting you now, you better do something to make me think otherwise.
I was a tough clan leader.

wolf bite

It is sad that someone else stealing the name of the great clan Slayer has made people forget what the original Slayer clan was:

We were a tight clan that played with honesty and integrity. We sent out aid to all. We ran our government with mediations of the lower players in their battles to insure fair play. And al the time holding the top spots of the game with a firm grip. We defended each other so that no one could defeat us. At the same time we stopped taking land so that we would still be within reach of attackers. Then when the game became stagnant, we did our last honorable act, we all deleted our accounts to let the new blood have a turn at the top. We proved that backstabbing, bounties, killings, and slaughter was not a needed part of the game to win.

The original Slayer was a great and honorable clan.

Then when we restarted many of us decided to become teachers and help the smaller clans. Holby started Loren. Not knowing that was him, I joined what seemed to be the small Loren clan wearing a hood so that I would be unknown. When we found that we were again in the same clan, we opened the greatest academy the game has had in Loren and made some of the greatest players, that eventually showed their ability and became a force to be reckoned with. And yes, I did take emperor again.  But I only count one emperorship per era.

Good memories,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Slayer... yeah... I didn't like Slayer, until Rahl sent me all that stuff.. heh, I was planning a kamikaze attack on Slayer, and when I logged on to do it, I found myself stuffed full of aid.. ^__^

Slayer was definitely honourable.

Peace Alliance

QuoteIt is sad that someone else stealing the name of the great clan Slayer has made people forget what the original Slayer clan was:
I wasn't just /someone/. I was a former clanmate who simply decided one day it would be fun to instill the most fear into this game that it has ever seen before... and i suceeded. Everyone knew about evil slayer, and everyone was scared. Even the ones who challanged us, only did so out of fear... it was truely the greatest political feet i've ever accomplished. I'm not that good with politics.

wolf bite

But in bad taste to have taken the Clan name that did not belong to you and destroy its fine reputation. Would be like using the name Winter to make kills, or making an account called windhound and stealing with it, or making an account called Retto and sending profanity in the mail.

Simply bad judgment.

However we have been over all this before.  After all, I have had my clan name stolen, my forum name, and my game name.  All done with the intent to degrade.

Now wolf bite the ?emperor slayer? can no longer use his own clan name for truth justice and the redwall way. Thanks

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I ion't think we've been through this. because then you would understand it wasn't to degrade your name. I used the name Slayer to slay the former leader of Slayer... do you not see the irony? do you not see the spitefullness? Most of all, do you not see the evil?

The name slayer was chosen when we decided to kill wolf bite, then we just stuck with it for the rest of our evil doings... There was no intent to degrade the name, only now it carrys a reputable name in the sense that it has flagged both good and evil.