I'm Leaving RLW for ever

Started by Peace Alliance, September 11, 2003, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

*chuckles*
I quit 'cause RWL takes over... If you trap me i'll get brought back in again! and never be able to leave... and i need to pass math this year!!!

and i like chocolate cake....

calria

We'll help you with your math! *chains PA to the forum walls*

Peace Alliance

ok help me eh??

triangle WZY
W= 90(degrees... :blink: )
z=234.5m
what the values of Z,Y,w and y... EH!!! ANYONE???? BAH!

i'm sure thats easy fer everyone else, but i failed it last year... and so far i'm acing it without RWL.

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: Peace Allianceand i like chocolate cake....
Good idea! *Investigates newly-loaded fridge*

calria

What type of triangle is it?

Abby The Rat

Hmmmm.. yes, we need a bit more info on that. Like is there 2 side the same or not?

acute.. etc etc.. you get the idea, try typing up the full question and if you can scan it in and we try and teach you... ~let slip a bit of an evil langh~

~cough to cover it up~

:blink:  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

*stares at Addy*
*gives him her homework from Math 1414*

The Lady Shael

Ooh, I learned all about triangles last year...unfortunately, I've forgotten most of it, so I'll leave Ad to fix you up. *glances at her unfinished algebra homework behind her* I've got mine covered for now...maybe when I need help I'll ask someone here...I'm betting there's a lot of math experts who play RWL...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. I'm not a maths expert... I'm terrible at maths. But I get on okay with my schoolwork and RWL..

Yay! I'm..actually..gaining..money on reg. RWL!

windhound

*shudders*
Calculous is evil..  give me triangles any day, we have really just started and even the review was..  gah..  evil teacher doesnt help..  easy homework, impossible tests..  

kinda odd really, I'm in almost all advanced courses and I dont usually do much homework..  at all..  *shrugs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Guess what!!! 100% on my trig test today!!! HAZAA!!! maybe i'm good enough to come back eh?
nah, i'm probably only doing well because i'm NOT on RWL all the time. So i think its better i keep it that way, eh?

(twas a right angle triangle, sorry. and yes, i have figured it out...)

Abby The Rat

but we kinda figtured that out from W = 90

didn't we?

~looks at Sarah~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Beatles:P

[edit] Wait, let's psychoanalyze why he said 37.
To spark a discussion, of course. Then, of course, he returns, better known. (I consider myself okay in psychology. I'm not certified in any way, though. Also, I'm 13, but don't let that fool you.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Demon Hunter

I never wantto leave RWL. its really fun and i get to win. by the way. does anyone want boring turbo to reset?
I am...

The Demon Hunter

Learn to fear me

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace Allianceok help me eh??

triangle WZY
W= 90(degrees... :blink: )
z=234.5m
what the values of Z,Y,w and y... EH!!! ANYONE???? BAH!

i'm sure thats easy fer everyone else, but i failed it last year... and so far i'm acing it without RWL.
You're leaving something out. We either need to know one more angle or length. It has to be... Well, is the length for WZ or YZ? Also, is it 36-60-90 like I suspect?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.