Started by Peace Alliance, September 11, 2003, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Robert Likes Weekends!
Red Llamas Wobble!
Real Lollipops Wink!
Round Letters Whirl!

Mark

I don't think he'd last a couple o' weeks.  Talkin' tp him on msn and when I mentioned rwl he like freaked out if he was being "tempted".  I'll see you back here sortly, PA! :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Peace Alliance

HEY!! Thats only 17 replys counting this one. 20 more to go!!!
and remember, we're going for TRAGEDY!!! And NEVER mind my typos!!

The Lady Shael

Heh. Look, he's back. Face it, PA, you'll never be able to eliminate RWL from your life...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

baska

Haha, the only tragedy around here are your typos!

Ashyra Nightwing

*grins*

He's back! Meheheheee...

*whispers* badgerbadgerbadgerbadger..

calria

The Lady Shael

*screams* Aaaaah, a snake! It's a snake, snake!! *runs away, and crashes into a giant mushroom*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Sha

NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

That is more than slightly disturbing, it is. Yes.
Definitely more than slightly disturbing.
Oi.

calria

*heaps a pile of mechanical dancing badgers on top of Shael*

The Lady Shael

*is suffocating, and her ears are nearly going deaf with the sound of "badgerbadgerbadger" pounding in her eardrums, but before she passes out, she grabs the mushroom she crashed into and pulls it out of the ground. Then summoning all her strength, she tosses it at Cal's head*

*passes out*

Sha

*raises an eyebrow and stares at the evil dancing badgers and the flying mushroom*

Um, Ashyra...

Oh, drat. She passed out. I was going to offer to help her out. But those badgers scare me. Exit, stage left...

Peace Alliance

*feels left out being on the outside of the inside joke*
Anywho, I'm not back!!! You'll notice me back when you see me at the top of all the ranking pages!! MOA HA HA HA!!! ... Not that i'm coming back...
no...
never....
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!
*runs away any hides*

The Lady Shael

*grins* You're in denial, Peace. *finds his hiding place, and sets up cement traps in a circle around the area, so when he walks out, he'll trigger it, and become permenantly stuck to the forums, like herself*

Sun Jian

Peace,why ya be goin about "quittin"lets not call it quttin,lets call it....oh say,a short vacation to the middle of nowhere.eh?*laughs*well when ya gonna be back?I'll plan a welcome back party and everything,do ya like chocolate or vanilla cake?And give me a list of who to invite kay?*thinks ahead*........................................pin the tail on the otter!!! :lol: Oh peace,i wish you'd stay Your the best,ca mon peace! <_<  <_<  <_< someone better be payin for this  ;)  ;)  ;)

Sun
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.