Cold Stone

Started by Dead Eye, September 11, 2003, 02:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Ok, I joined blades. Right off the bat their war list is on KOI. I think "hey, maybe ashrya did something wrong!" I left it be. Then, Cold Stone, whos networth was at 18,000 and was a diplomat of blades was only one on. I then noticed that a few clans, Eye, DU, had all been at war in the 30 minutes I had been in blades. And all three of those clans had weak, below 20 members where cold stone was ranked 11. He has hit all members of these clans. HE now is ranked 9, with 22,000 networth. He is abusing his powers of diplomat, killing little people who suck compared to him, and gaining networth. I am waiting for TJ to come on and do something, but until then can some one put him in his place or something? This is not blades doing, it is his. If he is attacking you or your clan, attack him but not the rest of us. I would leave blades right now and kill him, but I am hoping TJ has an explanation and will do something.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

fingo

I didn't put KOI on the war list. Some thing Scarwake told me was that I could set someones clan to war and be able to attack low members so it was not my idea. If it would make people feel better I could send those people some aid.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Dead Eye

I didn't think TJ was like that. I shall have a little talk with him about this. Just please dont do it again until I talk with TJ. And I bet those people would like aid, but it is up to you.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

fingo

I will send the people I attacked a message asking them what aid they would like. Then when they reply send it to them.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. Is this true? Blades should not have set KOI to war without telling me first. If they have been attacking my lower members, then I will attack them. Fingo, I would advise you to remove KOI from your war list.

fingo

I will but I was not the one who put them there.

Dead Eye

Fingo, make the war list blank. TJ just got on and I am sorting this out. We will redo warlist IF WE HAVE TO. I dont wish it so to have any war.

fingo

I've sent messages to the people I attacked asking them what aid they would like.

Holby

Mind if I say something?
Just because KOI is placed on the war list doesn't mean war between them and Blades. Most people make clans and put others on their war list to prevent losses from attacking someone with too low a Net.
I think TJ was trying to bring that point across to cold stone, but it has been taken the wrong way.

Dead Eye, you need to lighten up a little. It is not an abuse of power, it is simply the most effective and less disastrous way of attacking those with a smaller Net.
Ashyra, I think you took it the wrong way. You have every right to defend your clan, but it doesn't mean all-out war.
Fingo, you shouldn't have to apologise. You needed land, and took it the easiest way you could. No problem there that I can see, but expect retal.

Problem solved.
I will not deleted this

~The Duke Aubres~

Did you even check what cold stone did to me? And even Dead Eye? I was taken from 9000 acres to 4,000 acres. For no reason. It is NOT the least disastrous method, it is the easiest for the people who hold higher ranks, and therefore are respected more by other people. It is HPR. Thanks Cold Stone, for offering me aid, but I am still furious because I was stuck down to zilch for no reason. Was it because my name was funky? <_<

~The Furious Duke Aubres~

fingo

I gave you some aid but the things you asked for I don't have much of

Holby

Quote from: ~The Duke Aubres~Did you even check what cold stone did to me? And even Dead Eye? I was taken from 9000 acres to 4,000 acres. For no reason.
---
Thanks Cold Stone, for offering me aid, but I am still furious because I was stuck down to zilch for no reason. Was it because my name was funky? <_<
9k down to 4k. That's a lot of your land taken, but I've had the same and much worse happen to me many times. It's not something to drag to the forums.
There /was/ a reason for it, and that was to take land. If the only way cold stone could get land was to attack someone much weaker, then he won't be respected by other players. But he hasn't done a great deal wrong, either, in attacking. After all, you need to attack to survive, right?

QuoteIt is HPR
What is HPR? Attacking weaker hordes isn't HPR. I suppose you know the meaning of the word?
I believe Slynder called it Pansy Vs Weakling, as explained in a Terrouge article about RWL. Aqualis submitted it to the Strategies section on the main page, too.

QuoteIt is NOT the least disastrous method, it is the easiest for the people who hold higher ranks, and therefore are respected more by other people.
You didn't read what I said, did you? I said it was the least disastrous method of attacking someone with a smaller Net- by setting their clan to War, so no extra losses are suffered.
The respect part is irrelevant to what I said, but if you mean others are respected for attacking those smaller, what you're saying is absurd.
The majority of those players in the top ten got there in the first place by attacking someone higher up. And if they attack someone lower to get there, they aren't respected in any way. Their rank may be higher, but not much else. If you can find proof of what you're saying, I'll gladly shut up about this.
I will not deleted this

fingo

Quotebut I've had the same and much worse happen to me many times.
Someone?s taken about 20k land from me once *cough* Holby *cough*.

QuoteBut he hasn't done a great deal wrong, either, in attacking.
I don't normally attack when I get to where I am now. That was the first time I've attacked someone that low. Normally it's just attack the ranks around me.

~The Duke Aubres~

Aheh. ;)   Apparently my suspicions were correct. There IS prejudice in these forums.

Holbs, "It's not something to drag to the forums."  You were arguing about fingo doing something in-game. I thought I'd let you know what the victim felt about it.

Their rank may be higher, but not much else. If you can find proof of what you're saying, I'll gladly shut up about this.

YARG. That is not true. What happened to Josh when he became Emperor? Tons of people loved him, and why? Because he was Emperor. When he was tinier, not many people payed attention. When you have power, you hold sway over others politically. Who would you listen to more? Ereptor as Emperor, or Me in 60th? ::cries::

I beleive I have had enough of RWL, it's favoritism, and it's gameplay. Once I make a big bang, I shall not be going on here any longer. I am sick of politics, arguing, and anger. Cya all.

~Aus

P.S. Holbs, you were talking to fingo about retal? It's impossible. He hit me really hard, so I can't exactly hit him back without sparking a long war in which I would most definitely lose. Holbs, you be cool, I'm just sick of politics and favoritism. Bye.

Dead Eye

Duke,

Please dont leave. Holby yelled at me for bringing in this to the forums too. I think you realize you arent tough enought o play this game. And when I attacked you earlier, it was when I was rank 20. I left winter, hit many people, got up to rank 10, joined blades. I hit you close to your rank. but when you looked I was way up. Please stay. No one favorites anyone. When Ereptor was emperor, we all HATED him. Same with a bunch other emperors. I didnt like Wolf Bite when he sat on top. Fact of the matter is, we all hate emperors. Thats why there are many revolts. In the olden days anyways.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov