Am new. No biting.

Started by Swordsgirl, September 10, 2003, 10:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

I like broccoli...
Why is it your avatar?

The Lady Shael

Wow. I must say, you should feel lucky and loved, Sam...the last time this many people answered a new person's topic was a looong time ago.

But anyways...

Welcome to RWL! The forums, rather. The game might be insane, but the forums are insaner. So watch your back.

*agrees heartily with Cal* Never been extremely good at playing, but I've never been able to leave the forums...probably has something to do with all the cement and super glue you guys buried me in the first time I tried to leave. *looks dejectedly at her feet*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

I never had a new person here topic.Maybe I should make one.Me like cheesecake.Oh yeah welcome.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

Hi Sam! I'm Ilse's friend!!! *claims Ilse since nobody else ever did*  Welcome to the RWL forums, I'm Scarwake or you can call me one of these names too; TJ, TJ the Hot, TJ the Hottie, Toggie, Jamie, Boggs...Any of those are acceptable!

Oh, I like ummm.....*thinks* food, just not too many veggies...And Be sure to look at the RWL Photo Album made by Shael and Myself!  I'm good at RWL and I'd die without RWL and the forums omg, its sooo addicting!!  Oh and I'd defiantely die without talking to my online buddies, which means I MUST have a computer in my life with internet access otherwise I'd die or I'd just find a way to go see them all and annoy the heck out of them...Not really, but welcome and uhh.....yeah!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aminrael

*eats Calria* Was it mine that got lots of posts? I think my "hey, I'm new" post had some 30 replies, or maybe I got whacked on the head and I'm making stuff up. *claimed by TJ* I though Shael claimed me as well...
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

windhound

*waves*  heya
I'm windhound and I usually dont post too too much, rather, I only post where I have somthing to say...  neah.  
oh, and methinks fish are good, that is, live fish, I'm a vegitarian, so no fishies are to be eaten...  *ponders changing name to windfish..*  wasnt that somthing in Zelda?  I cant remember...

anyways, welcome, and mehopes you shall stay for a while...  *nods*  yep...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*thwaps TJ* I did claim Ilse...*claims Sam as well*

But listen to what TJ said. Go check out the photo album, we need more pictures...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

OWWY!!! *rubs head* That was mean of you Shael, actually I think Calria claimed Ilse which means Calria also claims Sam if Ilse claims Sam..
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. *claims everyone* Welcome again!
And, yes. Do check the photo album.
<_< TJ, you stole about 22 billion dollars from me. WHY??

Swordsgirl

:lol: Thank you everybody!!! That makes 23 replies in two days o.O And I've been claimed by 4 people. Are you always this enthusiastic? Or just to new people? Hey, either way . . .

Ashyra: I. Love. Cheese. Woo.
Lady Shael: Thank you! I do indeed feel lucky-and-loved.
Everyone: Wheee!

And Ilse if you eat me again I swear I'll have to sic my army of house-elves on you.
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Aminrael

*eats* I've decided to live life dangerously. Running away with the hat, then then fan, and now I must go defend myself against the house-elves. *grabs a spork and climbs into a tree*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

baska

*Claims self since no-one else ever did*

calria

*sob*

Nobody ever claimed me when I was a newb. I feel so unloved...

baska

Clain yerself then! 'Tis quite fun!

Quamicauzilot

Hello and welcome.  I'd post something more coherent, but lack of sufficient sleep for over a week is beginning to take its toll.
Anyone observant to notice the newest link in my signature, browse through that comic, if you have time to kill.  Funny stuff.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.