Am new. No biting.

Started by Swordsgirl, September 10, 2003, 10:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsgirl

I'm new. Everywhere. I've never joined a forum before! *pokes things* So pretty . . . So, since I'm new, please be nice. Wouldn't want me to be all cynical about forums. :D

Great to be here! All thanks to Ilse *bows*
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Aminrael

SAM! Yay! *claims Sam* Even though I'm new, because I know her, and....yeah. *eats*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

:P Ilse you're not new... you just don't post enough. *nods*

Welcome, Sam! If our strangeness doesn't scare you off, I hope you like it here!

Swordsgirl

Yay! Two minutes in and I already have replies! I feel so loved! And don't worry about the weirdness. My own weirdness is legendary. And no more eating me, Ilse!!
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Aminrael

Sounds good to me!

*puts a shield around Sam* Mine!

Everyone come say hello.     :)  
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

calria

I feel mischeivious...
*eats Ilse*

Abby The Rat

Hey Sam, it is great to see new people around the forum.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

baska

Hi Sam, Nice to meet you!

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

fingo

Hey Sam welcome to the game and forum.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! Welcome! I'm Ashyra! I like cheese! Do you?

Dead Eye

Dead Eye the Dreadful here. Oh Dead Eye the Destroyer. This bunch call me Kitty Boy and Catfoodboy, but I no like it! Oh, if you ever see a person named Ragefur say hi to him say "Hey Raggy!" he loves the name raggy. Then say ~pets Raggy~ he loves that even more!

Lets see, RWL and RWL forums are a great place. I like cottage cheese. And dont feel lost at what people like wolf bite said, they are the mature ones here.

Wolf Bite: You cant give a better greeting then that?! Come on man!

Yes, so enjoy your stay. Or should I say lifetime because you will never leave! hahahahaha ~evil luagh~
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

Indeed... If you start to play the game you will become like us.. We're addicted. None of us can leave. No matter how hard we try, we always come back...

calria

Then there are those of us who play the game horribly, and come and go on it, but stick to the forums like glue...

The Beatles

I'm of that latter type, like Cal said, heehee.
Haven't played RWL except for a quick session since, uh, dunno when. :P January or May I think.
Cheerios and Welcome, ignore Dead Eye, at least where he's unmoderated, and enjoy your stay.
Advice? Hrmmm. Errr. Uh. Ask Holby.

<<< Broccoli! It's good for you, and I detest it!