MUSIC!!!

Started by Trident, September 10, 2003, 08:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Personally I can't decide, lol.  I have at least one song by all of the above artists, and it's really good.  I guess it would be Evanescence though... I find it easier to sing with it.

Dead Eye

Ok well to be truthful I saw a bunch of them live. Evansescence was lip sinking, Trapt was aweosme, Hoobastank though was the best. I dont like their music on radio that much, but live they are better then the fakes evanescence.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

The fakes?

Evanescence does have good music, but the people are.... different.

Scarwake

Now, I know you all think I'm weird because I couldn't decide either, well the fact that Hoobla whatever is out of the picture because I've never heard of them, but I chose O-Town because of their song, "From the Damage" which I feel appeals to me and how I live and its a very good sad love song type song thingy...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

You've never heard of Hoobastank?  

You probably have heard one of their songs, most people know of it because it was on a mountain dew comerical...

Ashyra Nightwing

*thwaps*
Alanis Morissette! You forgot Alanis Morissete!

Almkman

Linkin Park.Linkin Park.LINKIN PARK!Or Evanescence.Bot are good.But...........LINKIN PARK!
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Aqualis

I voted other because I have not heard of most of them, and the ones I have heard of I haven't heard any of their music. Either way I prefer some of the '80's rock. Heart, Aerosmith, JT, ...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Swordsgirl

I put Evanescence. There need to be more girl bands, seriously. No more tarts and divas, we need us a good old fashioned girl band. And yes, I am well aware that Evanescence is not, in fact, a girl band. It just made me think of girl bands. How many times do you think I'll say girl band?

Girlbandgirlbandgirlbandgirlbandgirlbandgirlbandgivesammoneygirlbandgirlband

If you bother counting, you have waaaayyy too much free time. But i'll give you a cookie!
Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have to murder a loved one because they're the devil.

--E.P.

I do requests.

Click here. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.

Checkerpaw

Where is Michelle Branch on the poll options?  How could you leave her off?!

;)  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Mark

Billy Joel forever!!!  And Great Big Sea!!! Love those peeps, yes, never heard of them there people up on thy list. :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Aminrael

Linkin Park! I was rather torn between Linkin Park and Evanescence, but Evanescence, while it is very good, almost sounds like it's trying to be like Linkin Park. *shrugs* I listen to Linkin Park a lot more than I do Evanescence.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Scarwake

Hehehe, O-Town's one song is far better than Evanescene and nooo girl bands, not to be mean....But I prefer the divas better
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Klamath

Out of those, I like Linkin Park, though they're not my overall favorite band...
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

TR Shadow

My favorites are DC Talk and t.A.T.u.  Of those I would have to say Reliant K.  *Nodnod*  They're pretty good.