Anyone remember me????

Started by The Cow, September 07, 2003, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cow

Does anyone remember me???The cow,Ad should know,I'm not sure whos still here,umm,Wolf bite,Blackeyes,Holby,ashyra,i'm not sure whom else but i was here a while back!!! :D  :D  
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

bjornredtail

Yes, I do rember the name.... Mainly beacuse I rember people refiring to "The cow", by which for a time I thought they meant me... Then I noticed someone with the username "The Cow" and so on...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

you have not been gone all that long.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

And I still don't like you. BTW, Dead Eye, this guy is as close as I'll come to hating someone on the forums.
I don't know why you showed up, after calling the whole RWL community a bunch of losers.
I will not deleted this

The Cow

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Hmm.....So you hate my brother eh??? :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker:  :snicker: This isn't derek,remember the little one that messed him up and got him  disabled and whatnot? :D  :D  :D ITS MEEEEE!!!Holby,do you hate me too???What'd I do to you?I knew someone would say that he or she didn't like Derek,but uuh,hes gone,so.........forget him???How do i change the name of this cow thing???

Dead Eye

Oh great. So your a [not allowed] ? Make a new account Cow...I think it would be best.

Holby: ok Holbs. I know you didnt hate me...you were just mean. And your one of my buddies now.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Tisk tisk Dead Eye that n word isn't allowed. <_<  
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

I remember you...
Wow... you were annoying... or at least your brother was. Or whatever...

:D :D :D

Ashyra Nightwing

Hello. The previous owner of that account was extremely annoying.  I hope you're better...

Welcome!

The Cow

He,you guys are vunny. :D No Ashyra I'm not as bad a derek,Umm,I'll be going under Sun Jian as a new forum thing.He was annoying wasn't he ashyra,he still is <_<  <_<  <_< dead eye,don't say hate,i'm sure noone will ever hate you.

Almkman

Dead Eye

Ouch. That hurt Almkman. Hated me? Sorry for the [edit, still not allowed comment, I was gone from RWL so long I forgot it was banned. Well have a great time here, whatever your new name is going to be. If you better then derek(from what I've heard) then I am happy that you have come to RWL.

Hated me, ouch.

~walks away~
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Oh come off it.In fact you hated me first.

Ashyra Nightwing

Calm down. No one hates anyone. Let's all go and raise our happy ponies in peace.

Almkman

I wanna tiger.Or better yet a wolf.