Good Morning, all

Started by Duke Aubres, September 04, 2003, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Aubres

Good day to you, Masters and Mistresses. I am Duke Aubres, leader of the Burgundians in this area.  I warn all to not wage war with us, and I welcome all to my halls to feast and make merry!On behalf of the Royal Army, I bid thee a wonderful afternoon!

~Duke Aubres~

Ashyra Nightwing

Heyyow, Aubres! I hope you have a good time here at RWL! If you need a clan, just message #7!

The Lady Shael

*nods* Welcome to RWL, Aubres! I shall take your advice about not going to war with you, although that isn't exactly a problem, seeing as how TJ's murdering me behind my back, and I can't do a thing about it, because I can't even log in. *pouts*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

Duke...I like it. Nice and classy. Though if you start acting all high and mighty there might be a rebelion. But anyways...lets not lead to that. I bid you ado to the royal court of the Warlords. The great, the mighty, and the insane discuss high matters here.

~points to TJ~ I will get back to you on the proclomation of the duckky duck.

Anywho...welcome. May you grow rich and powerful!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Blackeyes

Hey, bow down to the leader of these warlords! Lol I wish. Well welcome I'm leaving now soo see ya later!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Abby The Rat

Heh... Welcome Dear sir. ~bows~ If need of help, just message #111 and I'll call on my vast knowledge of RWL
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dixie Ros?

Hi. Turbo-ly known as Rosewood Horde, I WILL get wolf bite someday. 100 years from now if I'm lucky.

And I get made if you don't put the little thingie over my last name.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Scarwake

Hello, I am Scarwake (AKA: TJ, TJ the Hot, TJ the Hottie, Toggie, Jamie, Boggs, wasn't there something else??).  Welcome to Redwall Warlords, and if you need a clan I hear that The Clan of Evil Blades needs a few members since they're down to two members now.  *snickers*  I'll fix that next reset though, perhaps some old friends would like to join in on that and help me!!!

Anywhoo, Don't try to attack Slayer you'll get pummelled.  If youve any questions you can message me in game Scarwake (#342) I think...Oh and be nice to the members of Winter Free, they're quite an intelligent lot, and quite friendly too, especially Ad there.

TO SHAEL:
 I did not back-stab you, because do you really expect me to give a member of another clan free tips unless they're an allied clan on who to attack without me getting some form of bargain out of it??  Secondly, I didn't know you couldn't login so, blah!!  Thirdly, I hope that this little incident doesn't affect our out of game friendship!  *smiles*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

Welcome, darlin'!
Here's to hoping you stick around!

(Join Winter!!!)

The Lady Shael

*waves again to everyone because she feels like it*

TJ: Not at all, TJ. *pats* Still friends. Just don't attack me till Retto can fix this bug again. RWL really doesn't like my comp anymore...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Don't worry, I won't.  I've reverted to finding others...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Duke Aubres

I have applied to EO, my alliegance goes to them. Thank you for your concern! I shall log those tips in my notebook.

~Duke Aubres~

EDIT: I can't seem to upload my avatar from my computer. What should I do?

Ashyra Nightwing

Prod it. Very hard. Or upload it to graffiti.net.

Mark

Quote from: Duke AubresI have applied to EO, my alliegance goes to them. Thank you for your concern! I shall log those tips in my notebook.

~Duke Aubres~

EDIT: I can't seem to upload my avatar from my computer. What should I do?
Welcom

I used to belong to that, but I quit because the leader was like 70th and asking for aid any way he could.

Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?