Evil Emperor

Started by wolf bite, September 01, 2003, 07:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Ashyra Nightwing Posted: Sep 1 2003, 03:08 PM  

And also, if you see Wolfbite's sig, it metions him as Overthrower of Evil Emperors...
*waits for him to overthrow himself*

I took that from the turbo forum.  Although I think that is funny, it made me think.  Am I considered an evil emperor?

I have made no attacks on anyone since July 9th, almost 2 months.  When I did make attacks, it was only on clans that had me set to war. I have not caused the downfall of any player or any clan.  As emperor I have only made as few rules:

Do not kill peaceful admins
Do not set Slayer to war
Do not scare off new players
Do not make or take bounties

As emperor, I could do much more to harm those around me, but I do not.  I could take as much land as I want to be unbeatable, but I do not.  Other emperors have had a ton of rules and lead by intimidation.  Instead, I have paid players to be ?big brothers? for new players to help them with the game.  I have stepped in when I find wrongs in the kingdom and straighten things out.  I solve disputes between clans.

I can think of no fairer way to lead the game.  It would seem that winning is not evil.

So, if what I have done, or am doing, is wrong, let me know.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Evil indeed...What a crock of crud!!  That was funny, Wolf bite evil, hahahaha!!!  Wolf bite's not evil, just good at the game! *pats the old emperor*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

Well, I don't really understand where everyone has given up on overthrowing Slayer so soon. You didn't give up on Ereptor that easily did you? Its either because you all fear Wolf Bite. Or you all fear the team of amazing players Wolf Bite is a part of. Eather way, it seems to me like fear is the only thing holding everyone back. Wether it was Slayers intentions or not.

Blackeyes

I alreadt did do a large attack on one of the slayer members stealing of 8 billion dollars. Then I was hit down to 170 acres fo land so I deleted my account and I am waiting for the reset.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Checkerpaw

I have noticed that the Slayer clan is at top, as well.  That will change.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

O.o Its been awhile since I've seen you around Checkerpaw...I'd like to see people attack us in Slayer, perhaps they can overthrow us..
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Bounties should be brought back... they added significant dimensions to the game that aren't there anymore.

Wolf Bite evil? HA! Everyone's just scared of him... and jealous, probably. *laughs*

wolf bite

I never liked bounties. I think if someone has dirty work, they should do it their self.  besides, it really messes up someones game. I had a bounty on me through winter, I has hit 40 times a day every day for 2 months.  really now, what fun is that? I mean a day or two I could understand.  but for a player (beam) having nothing else to do but attack me?  gee, and only to gain 5 bil if he killed me.  How was he to know that I had 5 bil at the time.I can't emagen someone that does not have the control of their game as I do putting up against that kind of a waste of time.  All it would do would make someone leave the game and never gome back. That may be good for the person making the bounty, but we need players.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

~>John<~

As you well know wolf bite, we aren't all going to sit and be happy loyalist to our Emperor. You know why?

Cause there isn't a different emperor for u to unite us against.

I see Slayer becoming LL. albeit LL without that traitor ereptor.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

I believe one reason no one rebels against slayer is because they arent tyrants. They are just players who sit at top...and now they are united. They dont beat people up and Wolf Bite has made like no laws. They are letting everyone grow. I have a feeling they only attack for land..not because they dont want people growing. I mean look at the members. Peace and retto are on vacation, Blood Wake, Scarwake, Holby, and Rahl(dont know him) seem pretty peaceful. And some people have problems with wolf bite, but I just see him as a good player. They dont seem to be very warlike and they arent tyrants.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov