Retto Appreciation Day!!

Started by The Lady Shael, August 31, 2003, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*throws confetti and crosses her fingers, hoping Retto will actually show up for this*

Welcome everyone, to the second bi-monthly (meaning once every two months) Retto Appreciation Day!! On this day, we generally thank Retto for all the nice things he's done for us!! *throws more confetti* Have fun!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

YEA RETTO. Who...Shael..can we have a kegger? Please!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Kegger, what? Explain, Dead Eye.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aminrael

Cheers!

I think this means I have 4 whole shiny posts now. Or is it three?

Anyways, yes, cheers, Retto.
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Dixie Ros?

*Gives him (The  Lil' otter) some cake and ice cream*

Can you fix my name now?

(It's not Dixie Rose. It's suppost to have a thingie facing forward over tehe in Rose.)
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay for Retto!! None of us would be posting now if it wasn't for you!
*worships*

Mark

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYay for Retto!! None of us would be posting now if it wasn't for you!
*worships*
Going to biuld him a temple now, Ashyra?  How 'bout making Retto's Ten Commands?  *Laughs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Mark
Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYay for Retto!! None of us would be posting now if it wasn't for you!
*worships*
Going to biuld him a temple now, Ashyra?  How 'bout making Retto's Ten Commands?  *Laughs*
I already built a shrine to Retto... A temple is a good idea!

I'll work on the Commandments.

Retto

Ooh. Thankee, everyone. I appreciate your appreciation. Honestly, it really helps to know you care. = 0)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dead Eye

Shael..a keg is a giant thing filled with beer. A kegger is a party with many kegs.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

YAHOO!
*squees*

Oh, RAD, how I love thee...
Let me count the ways...
*snerks*

I luff RAD... it's so... (don't excuse the pun) rad!

Ashyra Nightwing

We should start a new religion.  *nods* Then we could build as many shrines/temples/solid gold statues as we want.

Dixie Ros?

Hmm..Retto as himself, or the lil' Otter?
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Dead Eye: Ah, I see.

Hm, we could start the spread of Retto-ism...all hail the powerful Retto!