When is it reseting?

Started by Blood Wake, August 30, 2003, 04:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I have rats forcing stoats to carry food deap into my cave.

hehe

And my loyalty is very low right now,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Nah, I assure you, it is quite impossible to start a new account and kill wolf bite. even if you were to take all the land within reach (witch would take probably 3 weeks, pending you don't get attacked back) even then, the rate it takes you, to rise in NW, will be much slower then wolf bites rise. he will ALWAYS be too high for as long as he plays. couldn't attack Zedd either. once again folks, the only one who can attack wolf, is zedd and the only one who can attack zedd is wolf. Sound familiar?
Oh well! i got bored and left!

And BTW, retto might be busy making the expansion and all, and i appreciate that. but it DOESN'T take a lot of work to do a reset. maybe one evening at the most? i think he can take that time out of his schedule, can you not, retto?

The Lady Shael

You guys don't understand, do you? Maybe it's not the biggest chance there is, maybe it's 0.00000000001% chance, but it still is possible.

And Peace, aren't you supposed to be gone? *eyebrow raise*  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

SHUT UP! I'm trying to quit!!

anyways. My point is that for as long as wolf keeps playing like he is there is a 0% chance that you will be able to attack him. No doubt about it.

Dixie Ros?

Hmm. I don't really play the game, and if I do, it's none-turbo, but..*CoffcoffiraqcoffcoffiscoffcoffmyCOUGH*  

Anyway, I want to get into it more, but wit my own site in the way...

Dixie The Thorned
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Peace AllianceSHUT UP! I'm trying to quit!!
Heh. You're a RWL addict like me... :D It's almost impossible for me to quit...notice I said almost impossible. ^_^ Meh.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Retto

RWL Turbo will be resetting on Friday, September 5th, at about 5:00PM EST
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dixie Ros?

About Time.  :)

Thank you very much, Ret'. I knew you'd get it done.

(My name, that is.)
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! Tonight! At 10:00, I shall begin to play Turbo again.

Retto

It hath been reset.

Wolf Bite...a hint for you: the leaders strategy? It won't work.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

wolf bite

Check out my stats form last game, I was in a forager strat.

Besides, I am trying to retire.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Quote from: RettoIt hath been reset.

Wolf Bite...a hint for you: the leaders strategy? It won't work.
I think he means that in attacking the opposing sides Emperor, leaders will be virtually useless. Is that right, Retto? *Hoping leaders haven't lost their powers*
I will not deleted this

calria

Wheee...
I love it when Turbo resets... starting up an account after it's been going for a while is just reeeeally depressing sometimes.
Wow, I'm in 3rd place after the two dorky super-accounts or whatever they're called! Go me.

Who's the guy that's already out of protection (#6)? I'm now very wary of going out of protection, after various events on *cough* other games.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Kenny Boy

That's our typical Holbs.

Um I for one don't understand the leader strategy, I tried it and let me tell you it wasn't pretty!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image