When is it reseting?

Started by Blood Wake, August 30, 2003, 04:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

this round has gone on for over two monthes, when is the reset?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

*nods* Really no sense to keep going...the admins might be working on the next RWL edition though, not sure...*shrugs*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes...I don't play Turbo, so I haven't noticed this... The admins are busy working on the expansion, I think.

Blackeyes

Retto, said that the expansion may take months thoguh. Causing a long time we will have playing a boring turbo.

Why don't you three sign up and try to topple wolf bite *snickers cause it will never happen*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

*straight face* Nothing is impossible, Blackeyes. *winks at Raine, wherever he is, b/c that phrase annoys him*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

With enough skiffs, anything is possible.

Everyone! Mass skiffs! Disband your clans! Attack each other! Chaos shall reign. Mwaha.

Blackeyes

Quote from: The Lady Shael*straight face* Nothing is impossible, Blackeyes. *winks at Raine, wherever he is, b/c that phrase annoys him*
He has over 50 billion NW and he probably has over 1000000 trillion money plus food which could be sold and create the largest army of anythign in this entire game. So, yes unless it were Xenocide attacking. It would most likeyl be impossible.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Most likely, but not completely. It still is possible. ^_^ With a little luck and determination, anything you attempt will be done.

Ashyra Nightwing

Really?

Yay!

*plots*

Mweeheehee..

Mark

One time I got up to one billion nw, with 40 million skiffs, 60 million stoats, 10 million weasels, and 100 million rats.  I also had well over 30 billion money.

Times everything by 50 and you'll have an estimate of what Wolfbite has.
*smiles horribly*

Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

You guys are so hopeless....if you're trying to discourage me and Ashyra, 's not working. I'm not saying I'm actually going to go out and reactivate my Turbo account to bring him down, because it'll probably take forever, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hm. Look at Wolfbite in Regular. Compare his land amount to his nw. With 800,000,000 nw, the reccomended amount of land is about 800,000 acres... He's either solid food, or he has a big economy problem...

^_^  Anything is possible!

Though it's not Wolfbite I'm after.
And also, if you see Wolfbite's sig, it metions him as Overthrower of Evil Emperors...
*waits for him to overthrow himself*

I have to say, this looks very interesting...

Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:39:12 -0700
wolf bite (#52)
Clan: Slayer
Violet Ray Vixens (#38)
Clan: TBV
Mission: Attack
Defense Held  

wolf bite

Quote from: Blackeyes
Quote from: The Lady Shael*straight face* Nothing is impossible, Blackeyes. *winks at Raine, wherever he is, b/c that phrase annoys him*
He has over 50 billion NW and he probably has over 1000000 trillion money plus food which could be sold and create the largest army of anythign in this entire game. So, yes unless it were Xenocide attacking. It would most likeyl be impossible.
you think i ony have 1 trill on turbo?

Wolf Bite (#45)
Turns 80 (max 450)
Turns Stored 150 (max 250)
Rank #1
Workers 2,211,833
Land Acres 1,105,917
Money $588,358,811,615
Food 2,653,981,280,980
Loyalty 67,990,892
Networth $53,874,563,175
 Location Southsward
Race Stoat
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 2
Weasels 1
Stoats 1
Skiffs 1
Leaders 9

hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Mark

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: Blackeyes
you think i ony have 1 trill on turbo?

Wolf Bite (#45)
Turns 80 (max 450)
Turns Stored 150 (max 250)
Rank #1
Workers 2,211,833
Land Acres 1,105,917
Money $588,358,811,615
Food 2,653,981,280,980
Loyalty 67,990,892
Networth $53,874,563,175
 Location Southsward
Race Stoat
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 2
Weasels 1
Stoats 1
Skiffs 1
Leaders 9

hehe

Wolf Bite
Very ingenious, Wolf Bite, I suppose that you wouldn't to have troops, because no one can hit you.

Go for him holbs!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

ROFL!
*grins*
Well' he's got a lot of money and loyalty.

It's actually possible to get /that/ much food? Where does it all come from?