Tristar the Stunning

Started by Skipper, August 29, 2003, 07:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Hi everyone, I just registered an account on the RWL. Any advice? Anyone want me to join their clan? Right now I'm in 36th. I'm not sure if that is good or not. My hoard is called the Blade of Death lead by a proud Tristar the Stunning! I love that name. It has a certain ring to it. Anyway, just telling everyone I joined. Hi! ;)  

Abby The Rat

Welcome to RWL, Skipper. If you want to learn the ways of RWL, join the Winter Free. This is a clan made just for teaching new people. I'm you're leader, Ad The Guide. Message me at #111.

Again, welcome to RWL

~bows~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scarwake

*snorts at Ad* I'm Scarwake and I'm pretty sure you can figure out who I am in the game as of now.  I'm the leader of The Clan of Evil Blades, 2nd oldest clan in the game!  You're welcome to join the Blades if you wish, message me (#342).

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

Welcome, Skipper! I'm Ashyra, leader of KOI. Which is a small newbie clan no one wants to join. I  also like cheese. Do you?

Blackeyes

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWelcome, Skipper! I'm Ashyra, leader of KOI. Which is a small newbie clan no one wants to join. I  also like cheese. Do you?
Ashyra, if you don't stop with the cheese. I'm going ot burn your supply of gooda!!! Lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Welcome to RWL, Skipper!! We don't bite people here, honestly. Not on the forums, anyways, you can see how nice all of us really are. You could join my clan, but actually, you can't, because I don't have one either. ^_^ Winter, Blades and KOI are all very good clans, btw, possibly three of the top clans in the game. When I mean top, I don't mean by ranking. Since this is your first horde, I'd suggest joining Ad's clan, Winter, which is technically older than Blades, TJ, because Ad created it in the First Era.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

All the members of KOI are around rank 12. In fact. All the members of KOI are rank 12. Because there is only one member! (which is me) Anyone want to make me feel less lonely? Join KOI! Well, it's actually -KOI-.
And KOI was around in the First Age.

*nods*
We also have the coooolest clan flag.

calria

Quote from: The Lady ShaelWinter, which is technically older than Blades, TJ, because Ad created it in the First Era.  :P
Erm, TJ said it was "2nd oldest" so I assume he was admitting that Winter was older? (((Go Winter!)))

*cough* Yeah... I'm clan loyal... anyway...
Welcome, Skipper-person-thingy!

Scarwake

Yeah, I said we were 2nd oldest and Blades was created in the first era too, so blah!!!  But Winter can help you learn some basics and terms of peaceful negotiations, which I don't really suggest, yes you get hit less because they're respected and all that, but you also fall under peaceful so you don't really hit people that much either!!

Blades on the other hand is peaceful towards allies, hateful towards enemies and works together(winter works together too) and we hit people, gain more land, get hit a bit more, but laugh insanely when people attempt to hit us and then they fail that's always fun...

Anywhoo, if you've got any questions just ask me or whomever!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Beatles

Quote from: Scarwake*snorts at Ad* I'm Scarwake and I'm pretty sure you can figure out who I am in the game as of now.  I'm the leader of The Clan of Evil Blades, 2nd oldest clan in the game!  You're welcome to join the Blades if you wish, message me (#342).
Nope.
The First Clans, in order of seniority:

1. Winter
2. CG: Commander's Guild
3. DI: Delor Independent Forces
4. RR: Red Ravens

wolf bite

Welcome. It is always good to see new faces.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles