Hey, I'm new

Started by Aminrael, August 11, 2003, 06:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*happy face*

Now Ilse and I can build a shiny house in spa room 101, and discuss it on TS, much to Mitch's chagrin, and all of the guys' mutual annoyance...
*still amused at last night*

Aminrael

*grins* Shiny house in shiny California! *worships*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Ashyra Nightwing

Welcome, Aminrael! I've met you in a chat before, I'm sure. (I'm Pentephraxis.) I hope you have a great time at RWL!
Do you like cheese?

If you call me Nightwing, I shall prod you. If anyone calls me Nightwing, I shall prod them. I am ASHYRA.

Blackeyes

Stop with the cheese!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

*calls Ashyra "Nightwing"*

*cackles*

Am I duly prodded now?

The Lady Shael

We have a pic of Aminrael/Ilse in the album now! Go to the Announcements forum to find the link!

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

Can we call you Immy Nightwing?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Dead Eye

This may be late but welcome. I am Dead Eye the Dreadful. Just kidding! They call me Kitty Boy around here, there I am more like a tiger ~Shows sharp pointy teeth at Raggy who dubed him Kitty Boy~

Anyways, we are all a little wierd, a little nice, and a little fruity. Most of us are nice to new people, except for Holby. I was humilated time after time by him, even after I had 200 posts. Then he layed off. Beware the Holby!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

Who are you calling fruity?Aren't you late on a lot of posts?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Holby

Quote from: Dead EyeAnyways, we are all a little wierd, a little nice, and a little fruity. Most of us are nice to new people, except for Holby. I was humilated time after time by him, even after I had 200 posts. Then he layed off. Beware the Holby!
Hmm, you won't let that drop, will you? Dead Eye, I tried to straighten things out with you- I don't hate you. I don't think I've ever said I hated anyone, but you didn't impress me when you first came to the forums. Occasionally I'm snappy at everyone, but I want to get along. I am your /friend/ now.

On topic, welcome Ilse! I sorta talked to you already, after a good introduction from Beatles.*Mutters something about 13 pics saved on his computer*
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: almkmanCan we call you Immy Nightwing?
No, Almkman.

Well, I let people call me Immy now, but not Nightwing.

Blackeyes

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: Dead EyeAnyways, we are all a little wierd, a little nice, and a little fruity. Most of us are nice to new people, except for Holby. I was humilated time after time by him, even after I had 200 posts. Then he layed off. Beware the Holby!
Hmm, you won't let that drop, will you? Dead Eye, I tried to straighten things out with you- I don't hate you. I don't think I've ever said I hated anyone, but you didn't impress me when you first came to the forums. Occasionally I'm snappy at everyone, but I want to get along. I am your /friend/ now.

On topic, welcome Ilse! I sorta talked to you already, after a good introduction from Beatles.*Mutters something about 13 pics saved on his computer*
Hey, I just remembered something. I sent Holby a video of me talking to him. It was pretty cool. He was like the first person on RWL to see me. Wasn't that right Holbs?

By the way, welcome again.

Scarwake

Uhh...That's ummm...nice, Blackeyes...*kicks him* Anywhoo, if you have an questions Ilse just ask me and I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and doing.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

Quote from: ScarwakeUhh...That's ummm...nice, Blackeyes...*kicks him* Anywhoo, if you have an questions Ilse just ask me and I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and doing.
Erg!!!*Smacks TJ across the face* "Take that you fiend!" *Turns him around and kicks in the rear end, causing Tj to fly through the air and fall upon hard, moldy, stone steps*.

Scarwake

How dare you slap me and then kick me!! *grabs him by the nape and throws him in a dumpster and then walks away because this is turn into spam and he can't do this*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album