GenCon Pics

Started by TR Shadow, August 11, 2003, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

You know what, I don't really give a care if I'm gagged, I really think that you could be doing something better that you like way more!

*clears throat* Teufel's not here, but I am, and while I'm a little more lenient than she is, you're pushing the limits, like you did before. While I'll let you get away with once, I won't for a whole paragraph.
~Shael
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Kenny, I actually used to think you were a nice person. Now I just think you're stupid.

Liking Pok?mon does not affect your social life. My friends think that it's a bit strange for me to like it, but they're friends. Real friends don't care about what stupid fads you follow, or what internet games you play. They like you for who you are. You can try to be "cool" and attempt to get a girlfriend, but with a personality like yours, she'd dump you straight away.
Just shut up. Stop acting like an annoying n00b.

Duke Aubres

No offense to you people, but man you have the nerdiest games!

And notice how Colin is like the only normal looking kid there, everyone else is fat or wasting their time.

I mean man, why do you spend all your money, and most of your time, to buying peices of cardboard to show off, I have never met anyone that goes "Woah what a great card!" I personally think teenagers are getting sucked into a fad, and they dont wanna get off thier behinds and go outside.

The only reason I play this game is so that I can rival my cousins in yet another thing, If they didnt play I would spend the 15 minutes a day I come on here outside Accomplishing something, or getting a workout, I'm sorry but this is kinda a dumb fad too, call this post flaming but I really mean it!

Later you said "Watch all you nerds are gonna sit here for another long while trying to give me a nice explaination on why they like this site and pokymon and whatever other dumb fads they take part in, but really inside you guys are all in denial. "

You KNOW if we're in denial or not? Do you KNOW anything about us at all in Real Life? Please, kind sir, refrain from speaking such things. You will only get people angry at you. God loves you, man.

~Duke Aubres~

Almkman

Yet who cares what you think.Your opinion is your own not everyone else's.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

I agree with almkman, it is your OPINION and therefore is not a FACT that we are in denial or any other state of mind in which we do not choose to be in unless it is provoked by an outside source(meaning another whom wrongfully does something to one).  Therefore, quit being a jerk and if you can't say anything NICE then DON'T say anything at all!!

~A friendly message from the Hot Scarwake~
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

If you really don't care, Kenny, then stop walking back in and dragging mud over our forum floor, and stay out. There is no significant reason for you to be here. If all you come here is to pick an argument against us, you are severely wasting your time, when you could playing with your little toy trucks and legos instead.

And while I'm an ex-homeschooler, and have had my share of dislikes of it, I wouldn't announce my love life on the forums, because, distinctly and bluntly put, no one cares. If you don't like the fads going on on this forum, that's perfectly fine. I don't like you much either, but I don't make as much of a big deal about it as you do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Yes, even you. Now, if you make one more evil comment on this topic, I shall be forced to close it.

Simply because one likes to engage in an entertaining activity does not mean that individual has no social life.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Everyone on these forums has a life beyond the internet... and, generally, based on the people I've gotten to know here, a very full, active, and interesting one.
Whether or not each person chooses to share with us that other life is entirely up to themselves.

Some people collect trading cards. I, for myself, collect Magic: The Gathering. Other people play sports, or read books, or do any number of other things. Telling someone off for doing a hobby like card collecting is just as bad as telling them off for liking soccer over football. You'd laugh at that, right?

Also, don't ask us to be impressed with your amazing dating prowess as a 7th grader. I'm dating someone on this forum and we (or at least I) try to keep it off of here as much as possible.

Most of all, however, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

baska

Whoooooooooot! Go Calria! You tell him!!

Oh yeah, I collect things to, like warhammer and sure I get teased by people, but they don't mean anything, they're insignificant, they're not my friends, and Kenny you're sorta like then so be QUIET! Oh and to all the others, you can like whatever floats your boat, it's not like most of the other forums goers will tease you!

Abby The Rat

Kenny Boy have been gagged for his actions, so there is no need to tell him off while he is down.

Oh and I do try as well Calria
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scarwake

Hehe, I'd prolly get laughed at if I told people at school what I collected, but that's for me to know and them to NEVER find out!!  *runs around* I'll never tell!!!!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Haha, not if I stalk out where you live and tell them, TJ...*secretive look*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

O.o!!  That wouldn't be cool...I'd run away and go live somewhere else...*starts packing and taking the computer to various computer shops so he can trade it for a laptop for easier maneuverability.*

I'll go out of country, so hahahaha!!! *will sneak on to a ship and go to some place*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

*dances*

I know where TJ lives! I know where TJ lives!

...I have his phone number, too... go me.