GenCon Pics

Started by TR Shadow, August 11, 2003, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

http://community.webshots.com/album/85284761cvXaQa/0

I'm in a few of them, as you can see.  I love the one with me and Colin ^_^.

The Lady Shael

Whoa! That's the first pic I've seen of Colin...you two make such a cute couple in that picture. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*wrinkles nose*
Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!...
*shudder* Banes of my existance, truley...
M:TG all the way! hehe that's the game for grown-ups...

Ashyra Nightwing

Yu-Gi-Oh= EVILNESS.
Pokemon is the greatest card game ever. Though I'm more of a collector than a player.

Blackeyes

I used to collect.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

I used to collect. I still collect. I will collect FOREVER. Meh. I have exactly 100 shiiinies. *likes shiny stuff*

Mark

At frist ya could but them for 50 cents to 1 buck, then as the craze died down they sold for less and less.  Now you walk pass the card shop and they throw them you, it's pretty stupid.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

50 cents??? I still have to pay ?2.50 a pack for them. I don't know how much that is in $.

Blackeyes

Lol, Pokemon for us was in like 2-3 uears ago. It seems it came to england a bit after our time. Heh, I feel so old.

Ashyra Nightwing

Pokemon is definitely not 'in'. But I still like it!

Blackeyes

Heh, well it's old here. I actually have some still I should go looking for them.*Wonders off aimleslly.*sp?

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesHeh, well it's old here. I actually have some still I should go looking for them.*Wonders off aimleslly.*sp?
Aimlessly, Mate.

I never got very many, I only got a couple to see what they were.  I'm not very fond of pokemon myself really.  And it's almost 5 years old here....it's a waste of time and money, if ya ask me.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Never! I shall never stop collecting Pokemon cards! *runs off to buy a new folder, as hers is broken*

calria

Hmmm... I just found an old Pokemon card that came with the last issue of Scrye magazine I bought... anyone want it? I seriously will like put it in an envelope if anyone gives me their address who wants it. *snort* I just feel uber-hypocritical having it in my bedroom, and I'd rather not throw it away...

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp* Is it shiiiny?? If it is, I'll have it!