My Final Words

Started by Things to Say, August 08, 2003, 09:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Things to Say

The shuttle's leaving soon you know, so I guess I probably won't be seeing you around. Unless you all have the misfortune of joining me. *chuckles* By the way, it is The Mercenary. Sorry for breaking another rule, but I felt it necescarry.

To The Administrators: Sorry to go, good luck with the game. Stormclaw, I actually laughed at that message, not everyone gets something special like that. *smiles weakly* I intend to take it like I always have though, in full stride. To everyone who said yay, I guess I won't be seeing you all around. To everyone who supported me, thanks , it meant a lot. Seriously, I'll miss you guys a lot, thanks for making a great game! Retto, Stormclaw, Ragefur, Ad, Boze, I can't thank you enough for your devotion of time and effort to this game, and I hope to see you under better circumstances!

To Teufel and Shael: I have to say of everyone here I was most upset with your reactions. After accepting my apology minutes before, you then smiled and went happily along at my shuttle launching. Again though, things happen and I still am sorry to be leaving the two of you so shortly. I'll miss playing with you Teufel, and arguing with you Shael. See ya!

To Calria: I think it was Julie's message that made me think about this, but all I can say is, I'm sorry. My words were harsh, spoken in anger, but alas I know an apology cannot heal all. I cannot believe I said what I did, but it happened and I apoligize once again. I'm sorry. I don't know, I've just never dealt well with people who seem, (its hard to tell on a post) to be patronizing me in anyway. "Child," "dear," and the like. Not an excuse, just a sort of twisted rationalization. I am truly sorry!

To Everyone: See ya! Meet you all on Mars one day perhaps, your all good people. Have a good time! Ereptor and Peace Alliance, good luck to you! You've been the best of friends and I hope you continue to advance the game!

Farewell and Goodluck!
-The Mercenary

[Edit: Forgot the notorious Ragefur and a few other things. If it's my last post I better get it all together!]

Holby

Wow.
I wanted to say something over this, but your launch seems a little crowded.

You were banned for a good reason, and I believe I would do the same had I been in an admin position.
However, I like you. I figure we sort of got off the wrong foot on this Kilk business a while ago, but I had to defend an old friend, though I had no intention on losing one, either.
You were a great player of this game, someone to be respected, and I wish I'd known you better.
BTW, I have a feeling I'm blocked on your AIM list, I haven't seen you on for months. hehe.

Good luck.
I will not deleted this

calria

I forgive you, and, strange though it may seem, I understand.

heh... you're more mature than I've given you credit for.

Things to Say

Thank you Holby! Really means a lot to me. I actually thought you blocked me on AIM, but either way I haven't been on in the last few months. I never did figure out your crazy leader strategies though. *smiles* I'll miss you, good luck!

Calria, I can't tell you how much better I feel. There is something special about you to be able to forgive like that. I apoligize once again, because whether I am forgiven or not, I was completely and totally wrong.

The Lady Shael

*sniff* I'll be missing arguing with you too, Merc. Since Raine left(again...), I needed a good argument to keep my spirits up. ^_^

You're really a good person, you know that? Being able to stand through that humiliation and laugh along with everyone else? I admire you for that.

I never thought of you much when you argued with Kilk, and it got worse in that topic a couple days ago. This topic, however, shows you as a completely different person. I hope maybe to talk to you on AIM. Have a good trip! (AIM: The Lady Shael)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Things to Say

*smiles* Goodbye Shael! I will miss you, and good luck with the forums. Maybe you could send me a visitor or two someday? *chuckles* Nothing like good company up on Mars. Anyways, your a great person, and I hope you continue to make this a fun, safe place for the RWL community. *smiles weakly* Mar's isn't all that far away.

I'll miss you!

[Oh, I don't use AIM anymore, I am kind of threading my way out of the ROC.]

Ereptor

Oh boy.  We go out with a bang and you get all soft on me.  Figures.  heh heh.  Though i will never agree with personal attacks.  Good job on fessing up and taking responciblity.  And if anyone wants to peeve me off then just censor me.  Thats all it takes.  Then Ereptor blows.  Sky high man.....wooo hooo
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*