Apology

Started by The Mercenary, August 06, 2003, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

I apoligize to you Teufel and you Shael. The argument did go overboard, and who's fault it is I don't know. I tried to keep myself calm, but Calria just always seems to say the wrong thing. I really don't feel bad about what I said to her, as it is true.

I do though, feel foolish for double posting and arguing with two people I respect as players and people. Sorry Shael and Teufel. The argument got out of control, and actually I feel that Calria is more to blame than me. She made it personal, and I finished the argument.

My sincere apologies to the two mods.

Ruatine

Apology accepted. It takes two to tango, so I think the blame can be shared all around.

*shrugs* I'm not one for arguing or for confrontations, so if you plan on popping in here from time to time, please keep your nose clean (speaking metaphorically, of course  ;) )
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Mercenary

Of course, sorry again. I'll try to stop, but I do state my opinions on things. I think Shael's argument and mine were going well actually, maybe a little bit out of hand, but the points were valid. Then a beautiful person changed it.

Sorry again Teufel, you shouldn't have to deal with that.

The Lady Shael

*blinks and looks around* Is there someone behind you holding you at knifepoint, or is this a serious apology?  :blink: j/k

Apology accepted. It was most likely my fault that the argument went a notch too far. I can get a rather high temper at times, and this is only an example. And I can hardly resist a good argument. I almost think it's a shame Teufel closed that topic, when I saw that, I had to use all my willpower not to open it again and continue the argument. But she was right to stop it.

I hope we can all become better friends in the future.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.