School

Started by CoolClaw, August 05, 2003, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

School's okay but sometimes it can be boring. Anyway the worst part of school is probaly getting up early up in the morning.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Lady Shael

I like school in every aspect except exams and homework. I even love my teachers....some people think I'm crazy...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aden

Anyone who hates school or learning should remember that what you learn and what you do in school will affect the rest of your life. Blow school off and you'll likely have a miserable life. What you do now will affect what college you get into, what kind of job you get, and how much income you get. Income may not seem that important now, but when you have a family, you'll know.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Ruatine

*totally agrees with Aden*

I've seen too many people who've blown off school end up on welfare, in the projects, and trying to s-c-r-a-p-e up enough money to buy their kids decent clothes. What's worse is when the kids follow completely in their parents' footsteps as they so often do.

I happen to love school--right down to the studying, homework and exams. Learning new things has always been fun to me (I know I probably sound like a dork). That's why I'm looking forward to college this fall (I start Sept. 2! YEA!). New experiences, new thoughts, new ideologies... it's going to be great!

[edit] *laughs* Hmm... an admin needs to change that word filter. When you can't say s-c-r-a-p-e because of the four letters in the middle of it, I think there's a problem.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Dead Eye

well I think it is ok. I could do without math and science. But I love english and social. And then french is ok. But as some of you know I try being an ok writer...and I am ok...not very good. But I love learning how to write better. And I am fascinated with Social Studies.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Almkman

I like social studies and spanish.I hate english and math.Some teachers I like and some I don't.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

windhound

gah.  I hate spanish, that's why I'm taking spanish III this year  <_<...  stupid collage stuff, apparently it makes you look better if you have 3 years of a forign language or somthin to that affect...  
school in general is okay though, I usually like/dislike the classes I take in accordance with the teacher that teaches them, like I may like math one year, then dislike it the next, dending upon the teacher's style...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

fingo

It's ok but I've just finished so I don't have to think about it.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Ereptor

my summer is almost over.  i can't wait to get back into school.  I am going to love my classes this semester.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Scarwake

School is okay, afterall that's where I get to see most of my friends that aren't on here.  Other than that its evil, because I have to wake up at 5:40am so I can get on the bus at 6:35am and school starts at 7am, and first class starts at 7:30am...Get out at 2:15pm...And I'm somewhat a bit more pleased with my classes this year because my schedule involves no science course!! YAY!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Meh...
I loved High School... I miss it! *wishes she was going back this year and hadn't graduated*
College *looks* like it's going to be fun, though... *crosses fingers*
Then again, I'm taking 5 courses: College Algebra, Beginning Spanish, Intro. to Acting, Elementary Stagecraft, and *drumroll* Drama Lab, which runs from 5:45-9PM Monday-Thursday... *collapses*

Trident

*Hates school fiercely*

I really hate everything about school that's possible.... The teachers, the students, the location, etc.  Last year was actuallly fun because I had a few classes with some really great people, but now those people are gone...

Ashyra Nightwing

School is okay. Well, I get laughed at by a lot of people, but I get to see my friends.

Klamath

I hate school but that doesn't mean I don't get bad grades... I just despise waking up, dealing with preppies, and trying not to scream at bigheaded teachers.  I think it's good I don't have long left...
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Abby The Rat

I don't mind school, just as long they teach in a good way. I love learning but school is another matter.

oh and I've changed the word fiter.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]