Where do you live?

Started by CoolClaw, August 01, 2003, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

Where do you live?  I want to see where most teh people here are from.  And if you don't know where you are from, guess.  

(Edit) Can an admin change the title to Where you live because you could be born in China in move to England so I guess where you livewould be a better question.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Quamicauzilot

Once again, other than "other," two whole continents get no representation.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Blood Wake

i'm pretending i'm from Japan
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

*lives in US, but is half-Filipino*

Hm, it's impossible for a mod to edit poll titles, but I did manage to change the poll question, if that's any help.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruatine

QuoteHm, it's impossible for a mod to edit poll titles, but I did manage to change the poll question, if that's any help.

*smiles and preens*

I know something you don't know! *laughs and points to the topic title*

*coughs* Anyway, I live in the U.S.A.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Hmph. Apparently you do...I still haven't explored everything I can do with these mod powers...how did you do that?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

I live in the USA, but howsa about I be a bit more specific in that...I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States of America, North America, Western Hemisphere, The World, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe...

Sorry, about that...I just felt like giving an exact location...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

QuoteHmph. Apparently you do...I still haven't explored everything I can do with these mod powers...how did you do that?

Go to the drop down box labeled "Moderation Options," pick "Edit this Topic," click "Go!," and voil?.

Since TJ's going to be specific, I'll be specific too... though no one will know the town (correction: village) I live in unless they look it up on Mapquest or some such website.

I live in Dunstable, Massachusetts, USA, etc.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

Ah, I see it now...*slaps head* I forgot about that pull-down bar.

Mark

I live in good ol' Canada, one of the few here too.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Trident

Quamicauzilot...where do you live?

Mark

Quote from: TridentQuamicauzilot...where do you live?
Good luck.  He'll NEVER tell you, he probably won't tell ya what colour hair he has...he's so careful...

user posted image

Quamicauzilot

The word you're looking for is "paranoid," Mark.  Sorry, Trident, but I don't intend to disclose anything that could remotely be described as personal information.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Mark

Quote from: QuamicauzilotThe word you're looking for is "paranoid," Mark.  Sorry, Trident, but I don't intend to disclose anything that could remotely be described as personal information.
Ha! did ya brush your teeth this morning, Quamicauzilot?

Told ya , Trident.

user posted image

Trident

*mutters*

At least he's careful...  I used to be like that... Until some idiot from here pretended to be a friend of mine and only turned everything against me....