What do ya'll think of Pokemon?

Started by TR Shadow, January 26, 2003, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Hehe I sold all of my pokemon cards for 50 dollars, I have no clue how many fakes there were.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Kueller

Several points to make:
1: Yu-Gi-Oh is the scum of the universe. For those of you who have watched spirited away, it's like a stink spirit, only much more so.
2: The pokemon TV show is, in the words of Wayne Campbell, "lame, man"
3: Magic is the same as Pokemon, 'cept it has some monsters that are kewler and also attempted paganism, even though it's not thorough.
4: The Pokemon video games "pwn u all", so to speak, and are really neat. I'd rate them second to the Fire Emblem series.
5: Why the Hel-icopter are you people bringing up old topics like these?
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe... I have one fake Pok?mon card. Just one. I'm quite proud of it..
^.^

IFman

I have *counts* about one hunded fakes. of course, I found them on the ground *likes his diglet card with sideways energy marks*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

I have a Weepinbel, but the picture is two Mewtwos. It's spiffy.

lonewolf

Magic: The Gathering Way better than anything involving creatures that can only say there name. Cowboy Bebop is an awesome show on Adult Swim if you dont like that is your opinoin but this is mine.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Riverpaw

I love Pokemon, just not how Nintendo handles it.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Badrang the Tyrant

It was ok...But I've gotten out of it.  I've been wanting to at least try Colleseum though.

TR Shadow

Quote from: RiverpawI love Pokemon, just not how Nintendo handles it.
Amen, brother.

Wizards handled it a lot better.

Nohcnonk

Wizards and Nintendo are two very good companies, I think each is doing very well in the Pokemon business.

Beem

I used to love pokemon.  When I was really into the card game *was obsessed*  And there were only the first three booster pack types, I loved it.  I had a deck that still stands unbeatable by anyone I challenged thus far (only with the original three decks.)  I twas great, I was even in the league.  HAH!  Then I got tired of it and left sold the cards for about $100.  I had every card  for the first three decks.   151 different pokemon,   ((*I had 4 mew cards*))  I had doubles of most holo cards, including charizard,   1 of them the american english, the second was the jap version.   I was hard core into pokemon. *cackles* I drew them on all my tests and papers for school, had my GB with me and palyed it during recess, and drwe them on my walls.  But like most things it went down hill.

As for anime,  right now my favorite 2 animes are Wolf's Rain and Inu Yasha,  followed by Dot hack.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

lonewolf

Wolf's Rain is cool if you like it you should watch Cowboy Bebop they were made by the same people.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

UglyZebra19

Pokemon is [stupid],  its no fun and the show is for little 7 year olds.

[Please read the rules. Don't use that word.]

Beem

Quote from: lonewolfWolf's Rain is cool if you like it you should watch Cowboy Bebop they were made by the same people.
Yeah the character design people are the same from cowboy bebop *loves that one too almost as much but not quite,"  The voices are identifyable as well,  Hige is Ty from Digimon, and a few others are noticable.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: UglyZebra19Pokemon is [stupid],  its no fun and the show is for little 7 year olds.

[Please read the rules. Don't use that word.]
No being mean, UglyZebra...
*thwacks*