Chat room schedule

Started by The Lady Shael, July 31, 2003, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Anytime you want to chat with other RedCon staff members or helpers, just consult the list below. NOTE: They're all according to Eastern Standard Time. If you wish to suggest a time, or change the time or date of a chat, just post below.
Also notice that the times are now one hour long. This is to prevent people from peeking into a chat, seeing no one, and assuming no one's coming. This way, we'll have a pretty good idea exactly when someone will be there. So if you have the time, try to stay there for the whole hour, or maybe even a little after.

RedCon Chat Room

CHAT TIMES:

August 8th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 9th, 9:30-10:30am
August 9th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 10th, 9:30-10:30am
August 10th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 11th, 9:30-10:30am
August 11th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 12th, 9:30-10:30am
August 12th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 13th, 9:30-10:30am
August 13th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 14th, 9:30-10:30am
August 14th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 15th, 9:30-10:30am
August 15th, 8:00-9:00pm
- Friday August 15th, 10:00 PM* -
August 16th, 9:30-10:30am
August 16th, 8:00-9:00pm
August 17th, 9:30-10:30am
August 17th, 8:00-9:00pm

* indicates an important chat in which the RedCon staff MUST try to attend.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aden

Good idea. I think the morning sessions might be a little hard to get people though, but if we can a few people to each chat, that'll be great.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

The Lady Shael

*nods* I figured that too, but of course, there are those weirdos (like me) who stayed glued to the computer 24/7, and the people who in odd time zones.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

Sad thing is that I could be at all of them... my classes don't start til 11:20 and only last til 3:20...
*dies*

Scarwake

Ah, very good idea Shael...Whatever happened to your plan that you were talking about?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

If you're talking about my retaliation to RedCon, I'm over it. We're all on the same side now.

Aden

An evil plan against RedCon was in the works?  :ph34r: Gasp... who would do such a thing?  ::cries::  

RedCon

Boze (Admin)

Uh... Shael. Yep. Shael would do such a thing.
That's me!

Randag

I'll try my best to get on at the 7.00PM time, but I'd prefer a later time, but it's no big deal. See you there.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

The Lady Shael

Quote from: AdenAn evil plan against RedCon was in the works?  :ph34r: Gasp... who would do such a thing?  ::cries::
It wasn't exactly an evil plan against RedCon, I was just planning to ignore the forums and everything to do with RedCon, but I wasn't actually planning to DO anything. But Boze is right...that is the sort of thing I'd do...I did something like that against Terrouge a while ago, I dunno if anyone of you have ever read it...I suggest you don't read it yet, especially if you're a Terrouge fan, and that post would give a bad impression on me. >.<

Blackeyes

Wait, wait, wait. What exsactly is Redcon? Is it the convention between Terrouge and RWL? If it is, then why not make this on Terrouge's forum aswell?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Aden

QuoteThis forum is for discussing the RedCon event that is currently planned for 2006(year and date pending). It will be for all Redwall fans and Redwall Online Community members.

RedCon is in no way affiliated with Terrouge. I don't know why everyone here thinks that? The idea was brought up years ago by a member at Camp Willow, but it was abandoned after that member left the ROC. We just took up the idea again after the topic of a large meeting was brought up at a thread at the Terrouge forums.

More information is on the RedCon site.

RedCon

The Lady Shael

*shrugs* Terrouge had a page on the sidebar about RedCon.(which they should really take out) I didn't even know what RedCon was until someone asked if RWLCon and RedCon were the same thing when we first started RWLCon. And plus, the discussion about RedCon seems to only stay on the Terrouge forums, since the Terrouge forum goers are the ones who are handling it.

[EDIT] Argh, and sorry I haven't been able to be in the chat lately, I've been really busy, I won't be on the chat today either.

Blood Wake

we arent all in the same time zone, is this rwl forum times?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Mm, I'm not sure what the RWL forum time is, but the chat schedule above is according to EST. I think I'm going to modify the schedule a tad, I have nothing else better to do...