Ask a Stupid Question get a stupid Answer!

Started by CoolClaw, July 30, 2003, 03:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Because of BOB.

Why do the Redwallers pay no attention to the huge hordes orf Wolf Bite? I'm sure his empire would cover the whole of Mossflower.

The Lady Shael

Because the moon is made of green cheese.

Why is Ereptor so serious?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

He stepped on a bee named Bob.

How come Skiffs (boats) can attack?
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blackeyes

Because of Frank.

How did Shael become mod?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Becuse she threatened Retto with the Pointy Sticks of DOOOM until he made her a mod. *nodnod*

What is the  ;) smiley doing?

Blood Wake

something i cant do

why cant cheese be purple?

btw, there is a friar named bobb
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krif

Because there's yellow cheese, blue cheese, and white cheese.  There can't be more than three colors.

Why?
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Blood Wake

umm... i'm stuck, cause... umm....

why am i stuck?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

CoolClaw

Because Glue is taking over the earth.

What is Glue's Motive?  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Blood Wake

to make your head stuck to a table

why do monkeys climb trees?

h

Krif

So they can get the coconuts to throw on your head.

Why doesn't redwall have blue walls?
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Blood Wake

because the purpose of redwall is to lure bulls

why do we keep doing this?

h

Krif

Because of the shoe

What is cheese made of?

Blood Wake

popcorn shrimp

where is the pizza i didnt order?

h

Krif

On your head.

Why does school have to start again?