War and Destruction Games

Started by Skipper, July 30, 2003, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I was wondering if we could somehow get a piano in there...I play the piano, and my sister's found out how to play the Redwall TV series theme and Rose's Noonvale song.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

I want to see The Three Musketeers!  That twould be good, and I could get some good old moldy movies too.

My friend (Shadow, for those of you that remember. he played the 2 era sever) has some real bows although he lost all his arrows (shot them in the ground and never found them again).
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blood Wake

i may have recorded over some of the redwall shows but i know i have all of martin the warrior and mattimeo
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Skipper

Alright, I might try to just get the fake arrows and bring my real bows. I've got one about 35 pounds and one about 15. For those of you who don't know, when people talk about bows pounds means how heavy it is to draw back.

Dead Eye

If htis is going to be in canada we cant bring weapons! You silly people. If they search your vehilcle(spelling?) and find like a real bow then you probably will get in trouble. Maybe not.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Skipper

I thought it was going to be in Chicago. I don't really know. We've got so much going on that I'm rather lost. I probably won't be able to make it if it's in Canada, I live in one of the most southern united states. :(  I'm not sure that they'd consider a bow seriously as a weapon. Especially if it has suction cup arrows. ;)  

Almkman

My friend has killed some deer with his crossbow.I wonder if they would let us use tables in a big room for a speedball course.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

The Lady Shael

Skipper: Well, I think they're talking about RWLCon, RedCon is probably being held in Chicago. It started out as RedCon, but some people were leaning the topic towards RWLCon.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Skipper

Hmm... I can only go to one of these meetings. So, would someone like to handle archery at RWLcon, if you want it there? I'll probably be going to the other one.  

Almkman

I will if I go.I have a 15 pound bow.But it's pretty weak.

Skipper

Ok, thanks. No need to worry about how weak the bow is. 15 pounds will probably be perfect for suction cup arrows. It's not like you're trying to blast the target into pieces.

Almkman

But I probably won't go.We should get a hotel with a huge room they won't mind if it gets paint all over it.Then bring in tables and stuff like that and play speedball.We could do knife throwing.

Skipper

I'm not sure knife throwing is the best idea. I don't really want any violence to break out. And your not going to find a hotel that doesn't mind if you get paint on the walls.  

Almkman

Oh well.That means we will all have to be good shots and not waste ammo to quickly.Which basically goes against speedball.Or we could play pain.

Skipper

Allright I don't know what "playing pain" is, but we don't want blood to be spilled, bones to be broken, walls torn down, windows broke, ect, ect. Got it? When I started this topic I was thinking more towards padded PVC pipe for swords and suction cup arrows. Not things to see who can dislocate arms, or poke the most eyeballs out.