War and Destruction Games

Started by Skipper, July 30, 2003, 11:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

I know there are some people on terrouge planning on doing weaponry such as padded pipe for swords or something like that. I was wondering if anyone was interested in archery. Not real bows and arrows but those little plastic ones like you see in cartoons. You know, with the little plastic sticky things on the end. If so I could help.

Blackeyes

That would be cool you should do it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

Archery rocks!
Let's do it...
(We'll need to figure out a good place to do it though... either get hotel permission to do it in a long conference room, or something...)

Scarwake

Hmmm...I have a bayonet though, I'm not sure if thsoe were quite used in the Redwall Series...And yes little children its real, there is another one that matches it, but my evil cousin has it...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Dead Eye

I got a practice sword and shield. Wooden...but what they really used to use.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Archery......*sigh*....the only bow I've ever held was my sister's plastic one with suction cup arrows.  :(  I used it a lot nevertheless, I think archery would be a great idea...sword-fighting as well, I used to be in martial arts, and I've used all the fancy weapons except for a katana. I'm pretty good with the kamas, but those just aren't the same...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krif

I have a sword I made out of a long cardboard tubes inside of wrapping paper rolls.  Then I painted it and it looks really cool.  I've done archery a couple times and I loved it, but you know what I love more?  Go-Karting!  Did they have go-karts in Redwall?
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Skipper

They certainly did. ;) Remember the abbey's cart. It's a cart and it goes. As did Cluny's. <_< Okay I'll be in charge of archery if possible.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'd love to do archery! I'm not very good at it, but it would still be fun...

Blackeyes

Heh, I had a bow. But then I lost all the arrows at an archery camp (Someone stole mine) . I am pretty good though. I coudl help teach lol.  

Blood Wake

if you get toy bows try to get them pretty big, my brothers get toy bows and they are way to small to shoot the arrows, so see if you could get bows that would be actual size.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

We should get a giant hedgehog and have piggy-back rides....

The Beatles

Let's stick to the padded swords and stuff... that can be really fun.
And of course, let's watch movies, and run a LAN RWL party, and, of course, talk!

Blood Wake

i have evey episode of the redwall show on tape that'd be a good 12 hours.  :D  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blackeyes

You should bring it blood wake.