Which location

Started by Boze (Admin), July 29, 2003, 10:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

Please try to be realistic. Simply don't select "Other" and say "Alaska" just because that is where you live.
That's me!

Krif

Ah rats!  I was gonna say Alaska.  Umm, Western US, like California or Washington.  Either that or Canada.
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

Ruatine

*shrugs* I picked NE US, since that's where I live, so it'd be most convenient. However, after thinking about it, if the convention's being held in March '04, I'll still be at college in Missouri. I can never plan things more than two months in advance... my life is too crazy.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Narfel

Yeah... I think you should have it in Washington, or Oregon... Like in the Kelso area Perhaps? *smiles while thinking of where I live*
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Mark

I picked Canada, and it look like Canada's winning! :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

*picked SE US* If it's in Canada, let's consider Victoria/Vancouver or Calgary as specific locations. Gives me an excuse to visit family relatives so my parents will let me go.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

I chose Canada. Toronto, or whitby.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

I can go just about anywhere, but the hardest places for me would be Canada and the West Coast...

Wherever it is, though, I'll be there.
After all, someone has to make sure all the booths are grammatically correct!
*giggle*

shorestar

Heh... We could hold it in Detroit.  That's really close to Canada, it it's more northeastern than a lot of things... hehehehehe...

Blackeyes

That's true. Bu tDetroit had the highest crime rate in the world just 3-4 years ago. I'ts still in the top 10. So. that is a big factor as well.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

I choose NE US, because I live in Albany, New York. But I could try to go to canada or somewhere in the north east. Also...Ad and the England chaps. The atlantic border is closer to them...north atlantic border is even closer. I think New York or some where there would be good.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bloodrath

I like Canada. Around the Toronto region would be best for me. Plus, the American's can take advantage of are low dollar and get more for there money. ;)

Mark

Quote from: BloodrathI like Canada. Around the Toronto region would be best for me. Plus, the American's can take advantage of are low dollar and get more for there money. ;)
Someone already pointed that got...it twas...hmm *forgets*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Bloodrath

Yes, I already stated that before on another thread. Anyway, just making the point again. Eep.

Scarwake

I'd voted for the Chicago area, because well...its smack-dab in the middle of well everything!  Be easier access to Canadians, American's and it has an airport so the England chaps could fly in there or fly in somewhere near another who can drive and would be willing to go pick them up since they won't be able to drive in the U.S. because of the driving differences and all that stuff...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album