Julie's Goodbye-ish thingy

Started by TR Shadow, July 29, 2003, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Things to Say

Well it's The Mercenary, I read this topic and could not sit by and say nothing. If I am gone in a day, then I can't see any harm in this.

Julie, TR Shadow, whatever you wish to go by. I never knew you, although I often wished I did. I am not the best person, but I wanted to let it be known that I will be praying and thinking of you. I am sorry I can do nothing to help you bear the burden, but I give you my best wishes and prayers. Never lose faith.

Blood Wake

I hope everyone prays, I know I will
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aden

Let's hope this isn't true, but if it is, you will be in our thoughts. Fight through it, we know you can.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Calantorntain

Oh.... my.

Egads.  I am sorry for you Julie.  If I was religious, I would pray for you.  Or do some funky ritual that would raise some great scientists from the dead so they could help find the cure.  I don't know you to well, but I think you are a very nice and wonderful person.  Best of luck with this.  And hey, there is still a chance you don't have it.  And since they found it so early on, it should be more likely you will be cured.

Humm... I just realized something.  If you do have cancer (I hope not) you could probably use the make a wish fondation and meet Brian Jacques or something.  I think they do stuff for cancer patients.  I dunno though.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Holby

My Jules, I hope that 20% chance pays off.
I'll pray for you.
*Hugs*
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

Oh Julie...My prayers go out to you as my soul fades a little knowing of this pain in which this 'curse' has brought upon you.  My eyes shed tears of sorrow for you...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

::cries::  :( I....*cries like crazy*  ummm.....Well....I hope you live,I will pray.You've always been a great friend and you're kind...... ::cries::  You have to live with all the prayers. ::cries::  ::cries::  :(  :(  

windhound

*agrees with what has already been said*
Good luck with this Julie, I hope you pull through...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Fenix

You know, I always had a nice time when I joked around with you and talked ot you Julie, it was fun, till I was kicked outta redwall and sorta turned my back on the whole community, but meh, i made that decision and it's part of my life now, so it's good.
Don't misinterpret what I'm saying, not everything in this world is good, but thanks to God's good will and merciful generosity, his creation is a wonderful thing.  Although I'm glad the way my life is now, I regret not speaking to some of the crazy people in redwall, mainly you Julie, you and tania.  I understand that you must be going through a hard time, and it's difficult to view the situation with a positive perspective, but remember, God's will is that none of the church should perish, he loves you very much, and Jesus is always behind that 20%, for everyone.  If God is with you, who could possibly stand against you? Not pitiful tribulations from this mortal world.. No way.  
Leukemia touches many children in this world, it's an evil plague that affects our body and mind, but our spirits are always undaunted.  Remember that Jesus loves you, I love you...
As the rest of your friends, you will be in my prayers.
Give me a yell some time. Bye

Ruatine

*hugs* I'll be praying, Julie, and I'll have my church pray.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

*is stunned* Oh dear...Julie, I'm so sorry...I'll be praying for you every night from now on, and I haven't really prayed in a long time. We should hope there's a chance that you'll pull through.

*hugs* We're all right here behind you, Ju, we're all praying for you.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

May God  be very near yo.At this time of deepest sorrow.To comfort you and grant you strength.To meet each new tommorrow.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Menatus

Oh, oh wow. I'm in shock, going through anger and denial right now. I'm gonna pray for you, I hope your 20% comes through, I really do. I wish I would have read this tomorrow, today's my birthday...I'm really sad for you. Don't give up.

Abby The Rat

I am to pass on this message. The doctors are double checking, but right now, they are saying she is fine. She hasn't got cancer.

I thank you all for praying for the girl I love. And keep praying that the doctors are not wrong. And tell her of your happiness.

I wish I could, however... I've broken up with her.. I told her the truth, I wish the time didn't come up now and spoiled her goodnews.

I am posting this because she left RWL and she didn't want to post it herself.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Quote from: Ad The RatOh god. why..
QuoteOh my God, Julie

Nope, I'm only Julie.  Not God.