Julie's Goodbye-ish thingy

Started by TR Shadow, July 29, 2003, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I guess this is only a half goodbye, but I need to say some things.  I have some terrible things going on in my life right now and I probably won't be comming to RWL much for the next...*Thinks*...while.  I don't know when or if I'll be back but I won't be on AIM much either.  I'll first be on vacation, well, I am on vacation.  I'm posting from my grandma's house.  I'll be gone for about two and a half weeks.  When I'm back from vacation, I don't know if I'll be back on RWL.  I have someone very close to me dying as a type this and there's nothing I can do about it.  For those of you who don't know, my grandma had a really bad stroke.  I just found out yesterday that she was going to die.  I also have a very hard desision to make soon.  I probably should not bring this part to the forums, so that's all I'll say about that.  The main reason I get online so much is for Pokemon.  Sadly, Pokemon just had it's last tourney on Saturday.  I'm very upset about this because Pokemon has now offically died.

Mark

Good bye for now, Julie.  Hope you don't go for good.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Urran Voh

Julie, I hope that everything works out with you in life.  My great-grandpa is going to die from a tumor behind his heart. ::cries::  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

The Lady Shael

Sorry to see you go, Ju, it was great having you here. Have fun with your life. Try to come and visit us sometimes!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sonoras

See you,Julie,Hope you come back on RWL,some day.....and too bad for Pokemon.

calria

*huggles*
Love you, Julie. Don't be gone forever. We'd all miss you.
I know how you're feeling with your grandmother, too... mine died from diverticulitis complications last August, the same day we found out that my other grandmother has Alzheimer's. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Ruatine

*hugs* You'll be missed, Julie. My grandma died last December from cancer, so I know what you're going through. I'm sorry. Come back after a long hiatus. You're a vital part of RWL.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blackeyes

Hey, Julie. I've been through alot in my life too. For instance; my grandmother had four heart attacks and my grandpa was hit by a car twice on my birthday.

I hope things get better for you soon. And I hope to talk to you again.

And I greive for you for your grandma. And pokemon. I used to be good at it. Then It got old were I lived so it died out there.

Bye Julie!!!! ::cries::   ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

*waves* Byebye! I'm going on vacation too... I'll see you another time!

Blackeyes

I'll talk to you on AIM hopefully. You were, and still are a great friend to me. I wish only the best for you and your family.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Julie...though you probably won't see this...you were a great friend. Funny, nice, kind, enthusiastic...and you were always there. You were one of my first RWL friends...and probably will be one of my last. My grandfather is dieing right now too. I seriously know the pain your in right now. I wish you the best of luck in the real world...and don't be a stranger. If your ever in Albany, NY...come visit me!  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TR Shadow

Woah!  I didn't think I got this posted.  *Shrugs* I actually broke into a seisure while I was typing it and had to be rushed to the hospitle (Wow, I really can't spell).  No one knows the pain I'm going through now.  It's much more than just my grandma.  Guys, it looks like I won't be comming to the whole RWL convention thing.  There's something much worse going on that makes it impossible for me to come.  If you've never believed anything I've said, then believe this.  I just spent most of my vacation in the hospitle.  There is something seriously wrong with me that I was not previously aware of and I'm still trying to cope with it.  Right now, I'm still trying to decide if I should put it on the forums of if my post will be edited if I do.  *Sigh* What the heck, it's not like I have anything to lose.  Please, though, don't tell any non-RWLers that I know (for those of you that know them) I see some of them a lot and I don't think I could face them if they knew.  Ok, here it goes: I just found out that there's about an eighty percent chance that I have cancer.  I don't know much about it, but they said that if I do I have less than two years to live.  Please pray for me.  That will do more than anything else.  I know that I have God on my side so I'm not afraid if anything happens.  If he wants me to live, then I'll live.

Admins: feel free to edit/delete this if you feel the need.

Everyone else: I should be back on AIM tomorrow afternoon.

~Julie~

Dead Eye

Julie....you seriously don't know how much pain I am feeling for you right now. I think I am actually crying...I can't believe this. My mom had cancer and wow. This is seriosuly so sad. I am about to cry! I seriously will pray for you every night and day.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Abby The Rat

~sobs~

I'm praying for you, Julie, I'm praying. I'm praying.

Julie, I love you. And I have missed you for the past 3 weeks. Oh god. why..

I'll be on tomorrow. All day.  Oh Julie....

I will not deleted this.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

I...

I...

oh my god, Julie...
*hugs you tight*
My family and I will be praying for you, and I'm going to try to get some of my friends to pray for you too.

*shock*