Meeting in '04

Started by Aden, July 29, 2003, 03:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*nods*

That's precisely I volunteered to be a staff member. I'm only 14 as well, but when my parents see I'm an important staff member, I'll most likely be able to go.  :P  But I wouldn't have much trouble anyways. We always go on vacation somewhere during the summer, so picking a place with a lot of tourist attractions, like D.C., would be easier on the parents. Maybe. My parents, at least, depends on what type of parents you have.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

I still want it in the North East. New York or somewhere. Think about it...closer to Ad and those England chaps. On the eastern cost...north east is even close. New york... Massachusetts. some where close to the atlantic.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Isn't Ad just abou the only English chap, though? Maybe there are more on Terrouge, but...
*shrug*

Shytalon

Yup. Most ROCers I know are on the West coast, actually...

And you know I'll be at the meeting. And I've already volunteered to do as much as you need, which includes co-directing if necessary.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: calriaIsn't Ad just abou the only English chap, though? Maybe there are more on Terrouge, but...
*shrug*
*narrows eyes* I'm English.  :) I may be able to come! I think I'll start saving up for the flight...

calria

You are? ooo...
...but you're not a chap! haha!
*always right*

Scarwake

Aden I could help as well with any preperations needed for RedCon and I live only a few hours from Chicago and could attend the meeting too.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

General Austin

I'll try to help! I'm only 13, though.... <_<  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

snowspine

*raises hand* I'd like to help in any way possible... I've been gathering all the ideas and such from the forums and putting them on a site for easy reference, but I'd like to do more if I could.  I'm 17 (will be 18 by the time '04 comes around) and I'd love to come.  Hafta get a job and save up money first though. x_x

Randag

Okay Snowspine, welcome aboard. Since Calria is unable to make it and has given up her place on the Staff, you now have her place.

Aden, could you remove Calria from the staff list on the website, and add Snowspine.

Snowspine, e-mail me (ashwink3(at)hotmail.com, I'm trying to avoid spambots so I ommitted the @), and I'll add you to the RedCon mailing list (Aden will do the same). Also, be sure to make it to the chatroom for the next scheduled meeting). We'll fill you in on the rest of the decisions so far.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Abby The Rat

AH, when will someone get on AIM and give me a hard prod to let me know when the meeting is on, mean I keep forgetting. ~sigh~ Oops.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Randag

Ad, the time and date for the next meeting is up on the RedCon Website.

By the way, Aden, thanks.
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!