Fav. Sports

Started by Blackeyes, July 29, 2003, 12:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

I want to see what you guys&gals like to do when your not here.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

You mean that green place outside my bedroom is real?  :blink: I thought I was halicinating after some particularly bad cheese or something...

*kidding* :D

I'm not particularly experienced in Paintball, but it's fun, so that's what I put.

Why didn't you put down any of the truley great sports, like my personal favorite... hackeysack... or, better yet, shopping cart racing in a high school auditorium... *sigh* I miss the good ol' days of youth.

:P  

Urran Voh

I like American football, what the rest of the world calls football, basketball, and paintballin' is fun even though I've only been one time.

Cal, don't worry, you can do all of those things again when you go through your mid-life crisis! :lol:  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

calria

Quote from: Urran VohCal, don't worry, you can do all of those things again when you go through your mid-life crisis! :lol:
Erm...
I'm going through my late-teens crisis.
Does that count?

Sonoras

lol....Cricket....I like Football(american)...CRICKET!What is Cricket,anyway?A phone company?

Bloodrath

I love playing golf.  Though American football comes in a close second. *Loves playing high school football*

calria

Quote from: Sonoraslol....Cricket....I like Football(american)...CRICKET!What is Cricket,anyway?A phone company?
Cricket is, from what I've seen on CSPAN and PBS/BBC and things, a cross between baseball, croquet, and badmitten...
They use these flat-shaped bats to hit balls across the ground and run around. For some reason, they all dress in white, too.

Very, very peculiar.

Boze (Admin)

That's me!

Ruatine

*makes a face*

I never actually play sports. I just watch.

My answer: Basketball
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blackeyes

Heh, you people sure are odd. Lolj/k j/k j/k I play Lax. It's great. I used to like hockey more. But then I tried Lax and loved it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

I like trampolining. And basketball. *nods*

CoolClaw

WHats this?  I'm the only one who voted for hockey?  I'm insulted, I guess no one around my city goes to this site.  I mean its name is Hockeytown.  Anyway, Hockey is huge around where I live.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Klamath

Ooh, none of the above.  My sports of choice are golf and, if it can be considered a sport, backpacking.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Mark

Quote from: calriaYou mean that green place outside my bedroom is real?  :blink: I thought I was halicinating after some particularly bad cheese or something...

*kidding* :D

I'm not particularly experienced in Paintball, but it's fun, so that's what I put.

Why didn't you put down any of the truley great sports, like my personal favorite... hackeysack... or, better yet, shopping cart racing in a high school auditorium... *sigh* I miss the good ol' days of youth.

:P
You really like hackeysankin'? :huh:

That my fav.  I mean I even made up me stall!  Ya hit it up into the air and catch it with your teeth :D it's soo fun!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Scarwake

Yeah...I said paintballing quite sometime ago...Even though I've only played once!!  It was fun though because I was awesome and shot a guy in the neck and he had a big ole welt(sp?) and it was bleeding!  It was so much fun!!! *runs around in circles*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album