If I hear ONE thing about CHEESE!!

Started by Menatus, January 07, 2003, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Menatus

Shael of Torethevel

*smiles* Since Beatles and Holby seem to be off somewhere, the cheese-ness of the board I guess has been toned down a bit....it is getting a bit old, anyway...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

RazorClaw

Do you shudder at things such as mozzerella and cheddar, or just CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE! I'm just saying this to make you shudder.

Abby The Rat

~Sudder~ Come on. All this time I still seem to hear a bit about C, It enought to put me off eatting my loving C

(C is for you know what)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

We all know, Deathclaw. And, who exactly are you, Cheeeeesy??

~I still like cheese, even if no-one else does...~

RazorClaw

I don't hate C to eat, I simply am annoyed by a few of the Cafi members, when they go wild. I actually sometimes go ranting on about C, but I don't love it or hate it. And Deathclaw, you eat Cless pizza and don't eat Cburgers? That's making me shudder. *shudder* And you don't eat nachos with C?!?!?!? *faints with shock*

It's not C, it's CHEESE. CHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESE.
There. That should have annoyed Deathclaw...
That means you probably get annoyed by me. This is ranting on about Cheese.
Cheeseless Pizza?? EWW...

Vengerak

You, good sir, are an butt. If you hadn't said anything, they might have stayed off this board entirley, gone somewhere else now that the old roots were torn up. Now, once again, it is marred.

We could have some kind of roleplay battle. Cheese Vs Non Cheese or something like that. Then everyone would be able to do something...
Yeah, I know, I'm weird..

Vengerak

GOD. Can't you understand that its for ACTUALY RPing, not your ridiculous, sad, childish cheese fixation? What the Hell is up with you?

In other news, I just cracked my elbow hard on the edge of the radiator. I'm in some pain, & more than a little disgruntled.

Black Claw

Oh fine then we will start talking about dirt or cheese. MMMM. Lot's of cheese.
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles

Vengerak