Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

Started by Mortclaw the Bladeslayer, July 27, 2003, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

I don't know. But one thing I do know is. Martclaw is a loser. (lol j/k well maybe not....)
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mark

Quote from: BlackeyesI don't know. But one thing I do know is. Martclaw is a loser. (lol j/k well maybe not....)
I quite agree (not to Criticize or anything).  Sorry, mortclaw, but you better clean up your act...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Urran Voh

Quote from: Mortclaw the BladeslayerYes, I am a traitor to my clanmates. I shall one day rise up and become emperor, killing Moonfang and Scarleg and Tasora and Ursurper and Macemen, destroy them all and those too weak to bother about, but I shall bother about them anyway, because I am MORTCLAW THE BLADESLAYER!
Heh, I would like to see you kill me....
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Blackeyes

Urran. You little (can't say this word) disturber. Why you go off pulling this [edit] (Note to all: I'm a fool.)?

[No asterisks please, sir. Read the rules again.]

calria

*stares at Blackeyes*
Mods'r gonna geeeet youuuu...

Why do we always get so worked up about these silly newbish threats? They're constantly happening, and we always react the same way...

Scarwake

That's a very good question, Cal.  I suggest that we go to Dr. Phil and find out the reason to this...*j/k*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blackeyes

Hey. Who put that in my post? I'll get you, you lowsy mods! And Urran isn't a newb. He's Badrang,

calria

*beams* Told you they'd getcha...

Anyway...
I know good and well that Urran isn't a newb... but, fake newb or not, why do we allow it to bother us?

*thinks she's being too philosophical for the forum clientel*

Urran Voh

If Lupus/Mortclaw is a newb, then how is he ranked 12?
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Lupus Moonfang

Help from Wolf Bite got me up to 13th place, then I fell back to around 22nd, and now I'm in the top ten!

*smiles*
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg
Email me at melvin_the_crazy@lycos.com

Abby The Rat

Quote from: BlackeyesUrran. You little (can't say this word) disturber. Why you go off pulling this [edit] (Note to all: I'm a fool.)?

[No asterisks please, sir. Read the rules again.]
Heh, that's the word filter in effect....... but I better change it a little.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Quamicauzilot

Quote from: calria
*thinks she's being to philosophical for the forum clientel*
*points accusingly* Too, not to, Cal.  I wouldn't normally do this, but the Queen of Grammatica, of all people, should know when to use to, when to use too, and when to use two.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Scarwake

*laughs* I agree and like I said before we all need to go see Oprah's friend Dr. Phil to discuss why we're tormented and react the way we do towards new people..
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

How..odd. There's someone on these forums slightly stranger than me.

Mark

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHow..odd. There's someone on these forums slightly stranger than me.
I donno, Ashyra....it pretty close there... :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?