Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

Started by Mortclaw the Bladeslayer, July 27, 2003, 09:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

Bow down to me, illiterate ----------!

- I'll edit that out, thank you very much.  
=--->Mortclaw has spoken.<---=

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |
Bow down upon the sword of Mortclaw.

The Lady Shael

Sure, you think I'm kidding. If this is what I think it is, this may very well be the last 'merry good morning' you'll be able to greet us.

I keep an eye out for these things, due to some past unfortunate circumstances, so I make sure I get all the possible evidence.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |

Scarwake

Hhmmm....I'm not liking the word Bladeslayers, I want to know who Mortclaw is on the Regular Server so I can pummel him for having that a part of his umm....name, that and I need land too.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

My name is Mortclaw the Bladeslayer and you CANNOT, fool, pummel me because I am still in protection. Fool, you have not copyrighted the name 'Bladeslayer'!

Lost for words, fools?

*ahem* No double posting, please. There is a new invention up in the corner of your post called an "Edit Button", and you're supposed to click it, and then edit your post. Fascinating, no?

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |

The Lady Shael

*sits patiently, twiddling her thumbs, watching them* Act clueless if you wish, Mortclaw/Lupus, but your IP numbers are too close to ignore. The same numbers, in fact. Sorry for blowing your cover, but if you have two accounts in the game at the same time, that's a different matter.

I have more evidence, btw, if you need anymore, I'll be more than happy to let everyone know.

Another note: Multis aren't welcome here.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

Good job!
I was seeing if anyone could catch me. I congratulate you dearly.
How d'you delete these thingies, anyway? I would gladly do that and you could carry on your merry way.

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |

The Lady Shael

Ah, that's an ability only the mods and admins have access to.

And it really wasn't much, I just had the modding powers on my side, the power to check IP numbers and such. The other evidence was that you posted about about 5 minutes apart, and your spelling and grammar are exactly the same.

But back to the question: Do you really have multi accounts?

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |

The Lady Shael

I can't do anything, unfortunately, but one of the admins will most likely delete both accounts, and may ban you temporarily. Your own fate is up to them. The rule against multi-accounting was up on the sign up page, in case you never bothered to notice.

Mortclaw the Bladeslayer

It was?

DO you mean on the message boards? Or on the game?

Ah well. It's been a pleasure chatting, hm?

- You really like double-posting, don't you?

/ \
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 | |
 ==
 | |
 | |

Scarwake

O.o So, if you do have a multi account on the game I'll do the admins a favor and pummel both of them, now that I know your identity. *prepares to pummel*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Lupus Moonfang

It's just on the forums, anyway.
I took the other name from a player I saw.
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg
Email me at melvin_the_crazy@lycos.com

Blackeyes

Huh, freaks. Ban them all. They don't deserve the right to hear us talking behind there backs...... I mean. Oh. Hi, Lupus. How's it going? *Cough*Multi*Cough*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

*blinks at Ad's edit to her post*

What word did I use that wasn't allowed? I know I didn't curse... *dies*