What the heck happened?

Started by Lupus Moonfang, July 25, 2003, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

No central air!? Yikes. Sorry.
That's me!

calria

*laughs* My great-grandmother built our house in the 1930's... original carpet, original stove... right down to the original cooling systems, if my dad had his way, but mom made him put in window units when we moved here in June lol

The Lady Shael

*lives in Florida* There's a fan in every room of my house. In summer, it can get /really/ hot. Like 100 degrees F hot. The pool reaches almost the same temperature, because we have an automatic heater. *sweats* It's almost like a spa. Okay, maybe not......but it's still really hot.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Lupus Moonfang

Well, I don't know how hot it gets or how our house is cooled or heated or who the president is because all I do is sit in front of this addictive game and eat chocolate covered almonds.
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg
Email me at melvin_the_crazy@lycos.com

calria

Quote from: Lupus MoonfangWell, I don't know how hot it gets or how our house is cooled or heated or who the president is because all I do is sit in front of this addictive game and eat chocolate covered almonds.
I would cover my almonds in chocolate, but they'd melt...
Yummy, though...

Krif

*Lives in Alaska*  80 degrees is hot for me.  Though I'm going to Mexico in a week...  Don't know how I'll live.  
~This is not a signature.  Stop reading this.  It is not a signature.  I will not have a signature.  Oh no!  I made a signature.~

calria

You won't. You'll melt, like the chocolate on those almonds.

Mexico isnt too bad, though... dry heat for the most part. Just drink a ton of water and you might even survive it!

Humid heat is worse... it makes you feel boiled while it steams you...

Lupus Moonfang

this is making me hungry....
Won't someone buy me a lobster dinner and some more almonds?
What year is this, anyway?
And where do I live?
*mutters about RWL's addictivity and lobster dinners* :angry:
~Lupus Luno Moonfang, Esq, Warlord of The Darkmoon Army, Leader of the clan of The Moonraiders, friend of Bloodknife Scarleg

Mark

I was afraid that our posts were going to be reset.  I don't spam, I joined the day it went up.  And now look, there are people that like
1500 posts and I only have 352, I think, and those people joined at the same time.  

When it get hot I usually go down and jump (20 foot drop) off the bridge :D...it's fun.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Lupus Moonfang

What do you mean, hot?
There's a world outside of this computer room?!?
There's weather??
*shivers* :o  

Ruatine

QuoteJust drink a ton of water and you might even survive it!

Just don't drink the local water. Drink only bottled water. Don't eat the local veggies either. They use local water for irrigation.

My sis went to Mexico last summer. By the end of the trip, all of her group were nauseous.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart